Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been a member of the kennel for a long time and just found this thread! Love me some metal! Can't wait until we can get back to some live gigs... Last show I was at was jinjer at SYD uni.. Fkn amazing show might add.

Been listening to kataklysm lately, haven't heard all their stuff but starting from the latest and working my way back.

Also giving brujeria a listen after hearing them in Ozarks lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Been a member of the kennel for a long time and just found this thread! Love me some metal! Can't wait until we can get back to some live gigs... Last show I was at was jinjer at SYD uni.. Fkn amazing show might add.

Been listening to kataklysm lately, haven't heard all their stuff but starting from the latest and working my way back.

Also giving brujeria a listen after hearing them in Ozarks lol
I was at the Jinjer show. Pretty sure that was my last gig too. Great show.

Sqe Brujeria with Cavalera not long ago. Went great.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s come full-circle....

They did a new version of "am i evil" too.

I personally like the old school one. My uncle gave me a Diamond Head record when I was 12 or 13 lol.

I wish I knew the the value of things and just took care of things as a young boy. I would have a stack of vinyl and tons of G1 transformers LOL

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Listened to Conspiracy recently for the first time in about 20 years, still a great concept album. Suppose you either like him or hate him. Mickey Dee's a pretty good drummer too, use to remind me of Tommy Aldridge.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
New Fates Warning album out, 'Long Day Good Night'. I do like them a lot, but I found this one to be a bit 'meh' and samey. I'll give it a few more listens.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
If anyone wants to see Puscifer: Existential Reckoning Live in Arcosanti lemme know. Brilliant show if you love the band.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I don't speak enough Japanese to understand what they're saying, but I'm guessing it's something about eating Kebabs while drunk.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
My first ever metal concert was Pantera and I think Sepultura at the Hordern.. I think Fear Factory was on the line up as well

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My first ever metal concert was Pantera and I think Sepultura at the Hordern.. I think Fear Factory was on the line up as well
Sepultura, 94? Was mortality, sacred Reich at the Horden sept , pantera was a month after possible 9 nov with powder finger .fear factory i think was the year after with riot at round house and rescheduled at the metro with segression .