Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
These 2 songs are a few weeks old but just when I thought Spiritbox's Holy Roller couldn't get anymore heavier, filithy and brutal they go and add Ryo Kinoshita from Crystal Lake to the mix. His low's are ridiculous!!

And speaking of Crystal Lake, their song Disobey got a music video recently. Again, song is heavy and brutal, with a few breakdowns chucked in for good measure. Almost snapped my neck to the opening of this song lol.

@Mitch Connor if I remember correctly you're a big Crystal Lake fan so no doubt you'd have heard both of these already.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yup. Big fan of Crystal Lake. They are ridiculous. Watch their set at 2019 Ressurectionfest on YouTube.

Holy Roller is in the top 5 songs of the year for me.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yup. Big fan of Crystal Lake. They are ridiculous. Watch their set at 2019 Ressurectionfest on YouTube.

Holy Roller is in the top 5 songs of the year for me.
Will do, I'm a late comer to Crystal Lake. Had heard of them but hadn't really checked them out until recently. They are now in my heavy rotation of bands.

Holy Roller is a big favourite of mine from this year. Love Spiritbox and can't wait for their new album to drop.