Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cowboys from hell, master of puppets great albums. Ministry are ok, sacred reich , parkway drive , slipknot, alexisonfire , butthole surfers, even some faith no more, rage against the machine, white zombie one of my all time favs. my mate used to like cannibal corpse i find it a bit morbid for me.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Cowboys from hell, master of puppets great albums. Ministry are ok, sacred reich , parkway drive , slipknot, alexisonfire , butthole surfers, even some faith no more, rage against the machine, white zombie one of my all time favs. my mate used to like cannibal corpse i find it a bit morbid for me.
Give Corrosion Of Conformity a go. Down (singer from Pantera amongst others) are good too, 1st 2 albums are by far their best work. Sepultura.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Yep. This is part of a trilogy. There's two other film clips that tell the whole story.
I bought the blue ray disc of that live concert with the repentless trilogy on it, went to play it on the PS3 and it said something about needing an update or some bullshit to play it. Cracked the shits and it's been sitting there for months unplayed.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
If you like alexisonfire then you'll just adore G.G Allin.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Annoys me that this thread isn't stickied anymore and I actually have to look for the only thread in the Lounge i look at lol.

Completely unrelated.. Can any of you guys recommend some real guitary blues haha. Like Stevie Ray Vaughan type shit? And then cross that over into kinda southern bluesy metal shit like Stone The Crow by Down?

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you like pulley or satanic surfers check out their Facebook pages. They both did a live stream show coupla days ago and it’s awesome. Satanic show was Fucken insane. Yeeeew!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Annoys me that this thread isn't stickied anymore and I actually have to look for the only thread in the Lounge i look at lol.

Completely unrelated.. Can any of you guys recommend some real guitary blues haha. Like Stevie Ray Vaughan type shit? And then cross that over into kinda southern bluesy metal shit like Stone The Crow by Down?
I've already asked that question. They don't think it's worth it.

P.S give Spiritual Beggars a whirl. Also Orange Goblin. Bit more stoner rock but great grooves nontheless

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not sure exactly what you are seeking, but I think Joe Bonamassa may be close. Here's a 12 min cover of a zz top classic, which basically is also a homage to Led Zep. (And for any drummers out there, Billy Cobham)