Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So I seen Lindemann's new video "Till The End". Let's just say the it's very much like "Platz Eins" except this one is even more explicit. And to answer the question about talk of "Platz Eins" and if Till Lindemann was actually fucking the chicks in the video, well this new one confirms it, he indeed does the deed with several of them.

Also, the song it self is actually someone else featuring Till on it.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Saw Tool last night, bloody amazing visual show with the lasers and backdrop clips. The music speaks for itself, drums were meaty as fuck Carey just makes it look so easy.
They stuff around a fair bit as far as filler goes, they could cut that shit out and fit another 2 or 3 songs in their set.
Them banning mobile phones during the set until the last song is a great concept IMO. Just watch the show FFS.
Whoever is seeing them over East is in for a treat.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
They are actually really underrated...
I agree. They sounded really great. The whole Ned shtick was fun as well. Probably not a band you need to see multiple times though.

I got a decent recording of White Wine Spritzer.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree. They sounded really great. The whole Ned shtick was fun as well. Probably not a band you need to see multiple times though.

I got a decent recording of White Wine Spritzer.

Great clip mate, my favourite song of there’s also!

Sounds sweet, Crowbar can be hit and miss...

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Great clip mate, my favourite song of there’s also!

Sounds sweet, Crowbar can be hit and miss...
Thanks I was surprised how well it sounded.

I agree about Crowbar as well, but I was pretty happy with the mix. The only thing was it was SUPER loud and I forgot my ear plugs so I had to buy some of those yellow things just to tolerate being there.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Saw Tool last night, bloody amazing visual show with the lasers and backdrop clips. The music speaks for itself, drums were meaty as fuck Carey just makes it look so easy.
They stuff around a fair bit as far as filler goes, they could cut that shit out and fit another 2 or 3 songs in their set.
Them banning mobile phones during the set until the last song is a great concept IMO. Just watch the show FFS.
Whoever is seeing them over East is in for a treat.
Where the fuck are you at?

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Sweet you know it c.o.c.k burn road also how you series get Coburn out of a cock:tearsofjoy:
There is nothin' like a bad case of Cockburn! We've got a few doozies for suburb names over here. Innaloo, Upper Swan, Wanneroo ( I remember as a kid people were always spray-painting a 't' at the end of it on street signs).

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Admittedly I haven't paid too much attention to Sepultura for many years now, but I ended up listening to Quadra the other day and fukk it's an awesome album. I'm super impressed.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Admittedly I haven't paid too much attention to Sepultura for many years now, but I ended up listening to Quadra the other day and fukk it's an awesome album. I'm super impressed.

Agreed. I feel off Sep after Max left but this new album is awesome.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Saw Unwritten Law on Thursday, they were pretty good. The singer was a funny bastard, reminded me of a couple of fella's in The Wedding Singer with his daggy dancing and stuff.
They finished their set with a cover of Grinspoon's More Than You Are- that went down a treat!