Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

::JuSt-BLaZe::

`ashley.
Reaction score
ffs they are homo! and i still dont know who you are :(

come up to me at school one day :(
im hardly ever at school due to my jigging addiction LOL.

you come fkn look for me lol..
i dont leave the sanctuary of the year 12 yard and venture into your animal kingdom yard haha.

i was in your yard anyway today to play with those newspaper balls :D

G

Gladiator.

im hardly ever at school due to my jigging addiction LOL.

you come fkn look for me lol..
i dont leave the sanctuary of the year 12 yard and venture into your animal kingdom yard haha.

i was in your yard anyway today to play with those newspaper balls :D
lol i chucked some at carway how ever you spell his name, lol i cant go near him anymore, he snitched on me fgor harrassing him, and it was pretty funny when i walked up to boiden, forrester and him after i got called to see them, considering i am atleast 20cm shorter then each one of them, pretty funny like all three of them are lanky and im just short

::JuSt-BLaZe::

`ashley.
Reaction score
lol i chucked some at carway how ever you spell his name, lol i cant go near him anymore, he snitched on me fgor harrassing him, and it was pretty funny when i walked up to boiden, forrester and him after i got called to see them, considering i am atleast 20cm shorter then each one of them, pretty funny like all three of them are lanky and im just short
karwaj!
****** and a half lol.
that kid pisses me off sometimes but meh what can you do...

i told some leb guy in your year that i found the 'candy' and hes like ''FKN LUCKY *****!'
i was thinking *there was no candy duhhhh*

M

mofo sixx

I read it a while back on wiki but can't remember. Wasnt used like it is today until 90's i think. Anyone else? lol
nah dude def goes back to the 80's Lars was double kicking it back in the 80s so were slayer , Anthrax infact all the thrash bands were in the 80s!

G

Gladiator.

karwaj!
****** and a half lol.
that kid pisses me off sometimes but meh what can you do...

i told some leb guy in your year that i found the 'candy' and hes like ''FKN LUCKY *****!'
i was thinking *there was no candy duhhhh*
hmm wonder what leb guy it was rofl

karwaj is a ***** btw :p i always bridge up to him and he does nothing for some reason

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
hey ban kenny. take your gay **** elsewhere lol.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i think a statue in remembrence of him
The statue for his gravesite in Fremantle is something that has been done just recently, as for other statues, i'm not sure. There was a concert last year here in Perth by a few old school aussie rock bands to get the funds for it. Since then it has been completed and revealed at another concert this year by pretty much the same line up of bands.

M

mofo sixx

As good as he was, Vinnie Paul wipes his Texan ass with all drummers. Shame about Dime, or I'd say the same for guitar
agreed , i love Vinnie Paul & Dime *RIP* the world was robbed of one awesome dude when he was murdered

I was lucky enough to see Pantera a couple of times damn they were so good live!, & if Dime wasnt murdered they so would have reformed , Fkn Nathan Gale psycho freak!

M

mofo sixx

omg i was just cleaning out my room i found my iron maiden ticket, been looking for it everywhere.

i have it now on my mirror, my 1st ever rock concert and it was so ****ing awesome!

on another note, ac/dc are having a world tour this year after their album release....they are raising money to make a statue of bon scott. will definatly attend that
lol yes they do have an album due out & yea a tour would follow but it has nothing to do with the statue of Bon, that Statue is already up in Fremantle & it was organised & paid for by the Bon Scott Fan club which operates out of Freo, Doug Thorncrofft *i think thats his name* was the guy behind it
i have a poster of the statue in my room!
*bon was my , jeez i duno everything bon was everything to me growing up*
there is no better rocker than bon, never was never will be!

G

Gladiator.

lol yes they do have an album due out & yea a tour would follow but it has nothing to do with the statue of Bon, that Statue is already up in Fremantle & it was organised & paid for by the Bon Scott Fan club which operates out of Freo, Doug Thorncrofft *i think thats his name* was the guy behind it
i have a poster of the statue in my room!
*bon was my , jeez i duno everything bon was everything to me growing up*
there is no better rocker than bon, never was never will be!
awk i never knew about that i thought it was for a statue, i guess i was wrong, still this world tours going to be crazy!!! i dont care how much tickets are if i have to chop off my testicles i would :p

G

Gladiator.

davo you are right, it was actually just recently unveiled in wa in febrary this year

M

mofo sixx

awk i never knew about that i thought it was for a statue, i guess i was wrong, still this world tours going to be crazy!!! i dont care how much tickets are if i have to chop off my testicles i would :p
same i have a recurring dream where i miss out on tix to AC/DC & i freak out big time!

my first ever concert was AC/DC in 1988 @ the entertainment centre, i was only 13 & my dad came with me & they blew him the fk away *and me* & have seen em 2 times in 1991 once in Syd & once in Melb 2 times in '96 both in Syd & once in 2001 @ Canberra *generally AC/DC are in doors & dont opt for a mosh & have all seating , so to see em outdoors & be right @ the front in the mosh was fkn awesome , best ever!

the cannons @ that first gig were seriously brutal they have tone em down just a tad, my ears literally rang for days afterwards

i have never heard a louder band live than AC/DC & i have seen stacks!

@ that gig i met this japanese dude who had a tattoo of Ang from the Highyway to hell album like his whole back! & on his ass checks he has AC on one & DC on the other crazy dude

I was reading their book "Maximum Rock" & thta dude gets a mention, for the Stiff Upper Lip" tour he followed em all over the world & went to every show on the tour! , that was way way way hard core!

M

mofo sixx

anyone wanna organise a road trip to Freo to visit bons grave & this statue? only requirement would be that you drink lots of alcohol & pay equal share of the fuel, id be happy to take my car~

G

Gladiator.

same i have a recurring dream where i miss out on tix to AC/DC & i freak out big time!

my first ever concert was AC/DC in 1988 @ the entertainment centre, i was only 13 & my dad came with me & they blew him the fk away & have seen em 2 times in 1991 once in Syd & once in Melb 2 times in '96 both in Syd & once in 2001 @ Canberra *generally AC/DC are in doors & dont opt for a mosh & have all seating , so to see em outdoors & be right @ the front in the mosh was fkn awesome , best ever!

@ that gig i met this japanese dude who had a tattoo of Ang from the Highyway to hell album like his whole back! & on his ass checks he has AC on one & DC on the other crazy dude

I was reading their book "Maximum Rock" & thta dude gets a mention, for the Stiff Upper Lip" tour he followed em all over the world & went to every show on the tour! , that was way way way hard core!

oh dude your making me feel so cut right now :(

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lamb of Gods drummer is pretty gun, the way he changes the speed and beat in a microsecond then goes back is pretty insane.

Aka Blood of the scribe