Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s the 10 year anniversary of one of the most metal moments in history.Whats the fuck up Dennys?

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s the 10 year anniversary of one of the most metal moments in history.Whats the fuck up Dennys?
Yeah, that's pretty much Denny's as I remember it. Here's an uninteresting story. I was in a Denny's near LA once, mid morning, I was just getting some hangover curing pancakes and possibly a hair of the dog, and there was big family group there, likely a church group, and all of a sudden the whole place was quiet and at that exact moment, a 10-ish year-old kid in that group produced one of the loudest and longest burps I've ever heard. That family was horrified. F'en funny, I still laugh when I think of it and that kid is still a hero of mine.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah, that's pretty much Denny's as I remember it. Here's an uninteresting story. I was in a Denny's near LA once, mid morning, I was just getting some hangover curing pancakes and possibly a hair of the dog, and there was big family group there, likely a church group, and all of a sudden the whole place was quiet and at that exact moment, a 10-ish year-old kid in that group produced one of the loudest and longest burps I've ever heard. That family was horrified. F'en funny, I still laugh when I think of it and that kid is still a hero of mine.
Hahaha it definitely represents everything good and bad about the USA, along with Waffle House. Probably have to brawl in the job interview there .

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Couldn’t find the other music thread so thought I would high Jack this one to say saw Elton John last night and he was fucking amazing.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Couldn’t find the other music thread so thought I would high Jack this one to say say Elton John last night and he was fucking amazing.
As long as molly didn't expose his crusty old arse again

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
As long as molly didn't expose his crusty old arse again
I heard about that ha ha was my first time at the new Sydney Footy Stadium as well and it’s a great venue he played for 2.5 hrs and voice is still strong band great pretty much just a 30,000 person sing along

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I heard about that ha ha was my first time at the new Sydney Footy Stadium as well and it’s a great venue he played for 2.5 hrs and voice is still strong band great pretty much just a 30,000 person sing along
Bit of useless information Elton played the very last show at syd ent cent, also had the most performances there at 46

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reminded me of when Confessions Of A Traitor got booked to play in cafè.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I could see him doing prison time. Sounds like he deserves it too. Messed up junkie.
I read his book many years ago ,I vaguely remember reading a few things thinking holy fuck this ain't right by any means, I remember when they booted twiggy out thinking hmmm ..
Suprised motley crue ain't been pinned

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe have you seen the Milwaukee metal festival line up?
And what's the quickest way getting there from Sydney? Through dfw direct?