Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm not much of a Megadeth fan, but I randomly played this. I am fairly tanked right now, but does this really have 54 million views?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know it's coming . . . If not, listen to this album and prepare yourself bitchtits !!

Last edited:

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aye sound was slick also
Went and saw Steel Panther and Airbourne last night (FINALLY). Only been waiting 2 years.

Awesome concert and funny as fuck. Hard to imagine these blokes married with several kids, given their stage performances :D

Airbourne were in front of a wall of Marshall stacks, rocking out hard, and next minute sound just went, totally. No instruments or vocals. Took the sound guys about 10 minutes to get sound back. If the lead singers words "we blew up the sound desk".

Then part way through Steel Panther, Michael Starrs microphone dropped out, and he made some top call about "sticking a microphone up there is what fucked it". Best call of the night was Satchel had just finished playing "17 Girls in a Row" and goes "some girl just grabbed my arse", and Michael Starr claps back with "her hand probably smell like sperm now".

Top concert though...

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I revisit this song every couple of months. I never followed em back in the day but this song...