Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking loving Book of bad decisions. Been on repeat all weekend.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fit For A Kings new album is out on Saturday.
Someone released a studio version of the song I've been waiting for though. I don't think it was completely mixed at this point.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
New Architects
Nice!!!! In your opinion would you class them as hardcore or prog/tech metal? or something else?

On another note, have you heard of either of these bands before @Hacky McAxe ? Might be something to peak your interest.

Came across this record label Scarlet Records and gees they have some decent bands on them.

Riff is a killer!!

and likewise some of the riff changes in this are insane... the one around 4:08 is superb.

Some Symph / power metal from an Italian band called Temperance with 3 singers.
This is soooooooooooooooo fucking good (in my opinion)!!

Something a bit different.

and @south of heaven @Ted Nü-Djent something you guys might like

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember when Amaranthe started about 10 years back. Everyone wanted them to compete in Eurovision for Sweden. I was never much of a fan of them but the chick is an awesome vocalist. She toured with Kamalot for a while when Alyssa wasn't touring with them.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I remember when Amaranthe started about 10 years back. Everyone wanted them to compete in Eurovision for Sweden. I was never much of a fan of them but the chick is an awesome vocalist. She toured with Kamalot for a while when Alyssa wasn't touring with them.
I didn't mind some of their earlier stuff for something a little different to what I'd normally listen to. Elize Ryd is a awesome vocalist like you said and she is good friends with Alyssa.

Talking of Alyssa I thought she was damn hot when I first came across her in The Agonist. Shame she left cuz I didn't mind the band but getting the gig with Arch Enemy was pretty good for her.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy fukk i just shat the bed. Where has this been all my life? Gonna have to hunt these guys down.

P.s got tix to the tatts show 6th oct. Blue cattle hotel in bumfukk St. Claire if anyone is interested in catching up.
Are you going to Power Trip?