Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Someone, anyone...Talk Dirty To Me!
Sure thing.. I Want Action, and I Won't Forget You. Life Goes On, So Tell Me Why.. why must you Be The One.

And if you are, then Stand, make that Body Talk, Shut Up Make Love, Until you Suffer Some, and then Cry Tough.

Regardless... Life Goes On

and I'm all outta Poison puns. (Was a big fan in the day... they were my first mix tape).

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I posted about him in the past.. GalacticCriminal is hilarious with his reviews. I just love the intros.
Yeah the intros are great, and I love how he always goes a 1 a 2 pffft before playing a video. Dude gets so into the songs too, his reactions make me get into some of the songs more also. He does a wicked Joker impersonation as well.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sure thing.. I Want Action, and I Won't Forget You. Life Goes On, So Tell Me Why.. why must you Be The One.

And if you are, then Stand, make that Body Talk, Shut Up Make Love, Until you Suffer Some, and then Cry Tough.

and I'm all outta Poison puns. (Was a big fan in the day... they were my first mix tape).
When I posted about Talk Dirty To Me I was wait for someone to say Open Up And Say Ahh lol, even though that's an album not a song.

I was never really into them but my brothers were.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I loved them had a poster of them from look what the cat dragged in.used to beat off to it all the time till i found out they weren't ummmm...chics

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah the intros are great, and I love how he always goes a 1 a 2 pffft before playing a video. Dude gets so into the songs too, his reactions make me get into some of the songs more also. He does a wicked Joker impersonation as well.
In one of his latest videos he mentioned his father just died and he was really upset over it :( Poor bloke.

I love in some of the clips where he just stops in disbelief of something wierd. Happened in a recent video with some wierd faced human. Cracks me up.

I loved them had a poster of them from look what the cat dragged in.used to beat off to it all the time till i found out they weren't ummmm...chics
"Look what the Fap dragged in"?

Every bloke has had a "shame fap" before.. mine was Hanson.... before it was realised it was a dude. If you continue to beat off after you realise they are blokes, that makes you gay!

Was it a play on the word "Drag" ?

upload_2018-8-18_16-17-18.png

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Me looking at that cover ^ in my early teens: "wtf are they chix? But they sound like dudes"

Me now: the skin retouching is flawless and the lighting is beautiful and soft.

I used to listen to a bunch of poofs; now i just sound like one.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good times festival line up released. Not great but a few good bands and great to drag your 40 year old girlfriend along to so she can pretend she's 16 again:

The Offspring (Performing Smash In Full)
Stone Sour
All Time Low
Dropkick Murphys
Bullet For My Valentine
The Used
BABYMETAL
The Smith Street Band
Dashboard Confessional (Performing songs from The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most + Fan Favourites)
Mayday Parade
La Dispute
Northlane
The Wonder Years
Waterparks
Tonight Alive
Scarlxrd
Emmure
Palaye Royale
Make Them Suffer
Waax
Boston Manor
Void Of Vision
Ecca Vandal

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can see Corey Taylor doing guest vocals on at least 5 other bands at the festival.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This and UNIFY line ups are pretty shithouse.

Would only see Northlane, Emmure, Make Them Suffer and Void Of Vision.

UNIFY is only going to get worse too. They have dropped the 'heavy music gathering' from their promos and it will branch out into more of that triple J shit.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats everyone's option of the new aic album? I've only had one listen so far but thought it was really solid

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good times festival line up released. Not great but a few good bands and great to drag your 40 year old girlfriend along to so she can pretend she's 16 again:

The Offspring (Performing Smash In Full)
Stone Sour
All Time Low
Dropkick Murphys
Bullet For My Valentine
The Used
BABYMETAL
The Smith Street Band
Dashboard Confessional (Performing songs from The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most + Fan Favourites)
Mayday Parade
La Dispute
Northlane
The Wonder Years
Waterparks
Tonight Alive
Scarlxrd
Emmure
Palaye Royale
Make Them Suffer
Waax
Boston Manor
Void Of Vision
Ecca Vandal
:mask::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
More Clutch. New album comes out in about a week and a half.