Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like Jesse, but Howard Jones era Killswitch is by far my favorite. Such a powerful voice.
Howard Jones era was all about the chugga chug riffs. Boring af. But then again, since Jesse’s return they’re still boring. A bit like everything Hatebreed have done since their debut.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ohhhh yeahhhh.... Gentlemen.. Classic Power Metal goodness....

I feel like I've been thrown back to the 80s/90s with this. Clip has some mad references to!

new wolfheart single, breakwater is out on spotify. Seems like they got rid all of the melody they had in their first album.

Edit, it got better in the 2nd half of the song
Clip is now out... gees there's some first class hair whipping going on at the start.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ohhhh yeahhhh.... Gentlemen.. Classic Power Metal goodness....

I feel like I've been thrown back to the 80s/90s with this. Clip has some mad references to!

Clip is now out... gees there's some first class hair whipping going on at the start.

New Striker and new Primal Fear in close proximity. Happy days.

Also good to see Wolfheart getting heavier.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So now if you get the chance to suck Jill Janus tiddies it would make you a necrofile. She necked herself.

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So you're a washed up band, whose last claim to fame was a cover of a track, which eventually made its way even to 2WS, SmoothFM, and Mix106.5.

That gained you some new mumsy type fans, but lost a shitload of previous metal fans. Your "metal" credentials of the past were stripped, and many tuned out because you became an embarassment. You needed to win fans back that you lost, you needed to release a new album.

Struggling for both song writing and musical development, and drowning in a sea of far more talented bands than you've come up against in the past, you formulate a plan.

"What if.. we mash up 3 of our more popular recent tracks, added some industrial sound to it, and then released it to the fanbase.."

Ladies and Gentlemen.. I give you.... DisturbedDevice "Light" with TenThousandFistsAreDownWithTheSickness.

*spews everywhere*

Unfortunately it's been confirmed a fake poster.
Yep. Fake poster, but the organisers have confirmed that the dates and venues are real. No bands announced yet.
Bugger eh.... I saw it come up on my Facebook feed as an event (Official from organiser) but with that lineup attached.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Read that sebastian bach book if your a fan of skid row dont bother it will make you hate him

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So you're a washed up band, whose last claim to fame was a cover of a track, which eventually made its way even to 2WS, SmoothFM, and Mix106.5.

That gained you some new mumsy type fans, but lost a shitload of previous metal fans. Your "metal" credentials of the past were stripped, and many tuned out because you became an embarassment. You needed to win fans back that you lost, you needed to release a new album.

Struggling for both song writing and musical development, and drowning in a sea of far more talented bands than you've come up against in the past, you formulate a plan.

"What if.. we mash up 3 of our more popular recent tracks, added some industrial sound to it, and then released it to the fanbase.."

Ladies and Gentlemen.. I give you.... DisturbedDevice "Light" with TenThousandFistsAreDownWithTheSickness.

*spews everywhere*

Bugger eh.... I saw it come up on my Facebook feed as an event (Official from organiser) but with that lineup attached.
Disturbed are garbage now, didn't mind some of their early stuff but they are so of my radar these days. I fucking hate Sound of Silence!!

Also as Hacky said, everything is right about Download Festival but the bands. It's happening just got to wait for the real line up.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

*spews everywhere*

I think it's cute that you think Disturbed ever had any metal cred and that they "became" an embarrassment.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read that sebastian bach book if your a fan of skid row dont bother it will make you hate him
Sebastian Bach should be kept in a cage away from the general public, only to be let out to perform every once in a while and then put straight back in.