Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Phunk Junkies are pretty freaky, anyone heard em?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I miss Howard bro :cry:
I'm always torn between the two. I think Howard has a better voice, but I get sick of listening to his voice after a while. I prefer Jesse's singing overall but my favorite KSE album is a Howard album.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Talking of Killswitch reminded me of Adam and Howard's album preview video from back in 2006. They both look like they should be in some special ed class when they do the samples. It cracks me up even now. Quality ain't the best but it's the only version i could find.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Motherfuck a core bullshit. Get in this swedeath. Guaranteed to put hair on your chest and inches on your cock.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has been following this but the new Dee Snider album “For the Love of Metal” is out in July.

Jamey Jasta is producing and guesting are Howard Jones, Lamb of God, Toxic Holocaust, Disturbed and Alissa from Arch Enemy. Jasta has been pushing him to make a full-on old school Metal album for a while now.

The first track gets released today, have heard the snippet of it on the Jasta podcast and it sounds cool as.

I will continue to also spruik the Jasta Podcast, dude is an absolute fucking legend, being a Hatebreed fan, that goes without saying but he’s just such a forward-thinking Metalhead.

Psyched for the album with Dee though...

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has been following this but the new Dee Snider album “For the Love of Metal” is out in July.

Jamey Jasta is producing and guesting are Howard Jones, Lamb of God, Toxic Holocaust, Disturbed and Alissa from Arch Enemy. Jasta has been pushing him to make a full-on old school Metal album for a while now.

The first track gets released today, have heard the snippet of it on the Jasta podcast and it sounds cool as.

I will continue to also spruik the Jasta Podcast, dude is an absolute fucking legend, being a Hatebreed fan, that goes without saying but he’s just such a forward-thinking Metalhead.

Psyched for the album with Dee though...
That all sounds pretty damn revolting actually.