Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
These guys have an interesting sound. Apparently the project started when someone said to the guy on reddit that it would be funny if he mixed Black Metal with nice guy Music, so the guy did it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
These guys have an interesting sound. Apparently the project started when someone said to the guy on reddit that it would be funny if he mixed Black Metal with nice guy Music, so the guy did it.

I like it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Interview with the dude who lead the project and sings for the band. Pretty bloody interesting

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Man,.. Bugger. The old crew are falling like flies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Troll metal and viking metal at the Bald Faced Stag tonight

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What the actual fuck Machine Head... if you want to peddle this bullshit, just break up and form another band called "WeUsedToBeMachineHeadButWentFuckingSOFTandPolitical"

Machine Head continue this shit and they'll be right up there with Dave Draimans Disturbed for "we used to be good but fucked it royally".

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What the actual fuck Machine Head... if you want to peddle this bullshit, just break up and form another band called "WeUsedToBeMachineHeadButWentFuckingSOFTandPolitical"

Machine Head continue this shit and they'll be right up there with Dave Draimans Disturbed for "we used to be good but fucked it royally".
Robb Flynn is following in George Carlin's foot steps. Carlin was a great comedian but he started off just a nice guy with piss funny comedy. He slowly became more and more political. I remember Kevin Smith taking about the process. He said the more political he got the angrier he got. By the end he was just an angry old man who was done with this world.

Flynn is following the same thing. Originally they had great music and there was some anger in there but it was interesting and was your standard metal stuff. Each album they're now getting more and more political and Flynn is getting angrier at the world.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next album is called, "I hope Antifa blow up the world"

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Robb Flynn is following in George Carlin's foot steps. Carlin was a great comedian but he started off just a nice guy with piss funny comedy. He slowly became more and more political. I remember Kevin Smith taking about the process. He said the more political he got the angrier he got. By the end he was just an angry old man who was done with this world.

Flynn is following the same thing. Originally they had great music and there was some anger in there but it was interesting and was your standard metal stuff. Each album they're now getting more and more political and Flynn is getting angrier at the world.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next album is called, "I hope Antifa blow up the world"
Paving the way for a Machine Head and Ministry compliation album, featuring Dave Draiman ranting about Israel and other shit on some tracks.

What a PC album that would be!!!

THANKFULLY Corey Taylor is trying to stay away from that wormhole of political correctness. Five Finger Death Punch and All That Remains are being sucked into it already.