Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck, I'm so out of the loop man, that doesn't surprise me :cry:

There's just so much stuff that's so easily accessible, it's hard to really find new tunes I like, if anything I end up listening to old stuff...

Shit, I was listening to Dokken the other day, one of my favourite hair-metal bands!

Lynch was a shredder!!
What type of shit are you into? I could probably recommend you a few things.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
With the anticipation of new coc been backtracking fuck they rule pepper era is my most loved for sure fuck they were underrated.
So agree man, "Blind" is one of my most hammered CD's ever, it has so much wear and tear on it - Break the Circle is such a sick song, Reed Mullin is also a criminally underrated drummer.

Pepper rules Southy, he would've been a great Newstead replacement and a lot more along the lines of Cliff I reckon....

Last edited:

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What type of shit are you into? I could probably recommend you a few things.
I am so diverse these days mate, I can listen to thrash, power metal, grunge, pop punk and emo in the one sitting quite easily....

I actually find myself listening to Podcasts a lot these days, if you're into them the Jamey Jasta podcast is awesome, what I like about him is how much he respects the older guys and knows his metal history.

I listened to his interview with Jericho the other day and then gave "Fozzy" a listen....fucking rubbish :yum:
Then listened to his one with Zetro, which was awesome then hit "Force of Habit" and had an erection for about 3 days - ha ha.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I swear I find the weirdest things at Vinnies

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@Zee s new band is pretty epic...

and even they sound better than the new Machine Head track. 3 years and that's the only shit they can come up with... May as well name the new album "Disappointment City" so people are well warned.

BEEEEYYOOND THE FAAAAILLLL BEYYONND THE FAAAIILL

Meanwhile .. was this ever posted?

Not sure the soft vocals really fit ..