Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
validates my move to melbourne. that been said, how is korn the headliner? didn't realise limp bizkit still existed, and does anyone over 18 even like good charlotte? hopefully if they continue next year they bring more european acts

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
validates my move to melbourne. that been said, how is korn the headliner? didn't realise limp bizkit still existed, and does anyone over 18 even like good charlotte? hopefully if they continue next year they bring more european acts
I'm pretty sure Korn headlining and having Good Charlotte there is just an attempt to pull in some of the main stream crowd. They think that it won't sell out if it's only real metal/punk bands. Not sure why they're worried. Apparently there will only be 28,000 tickets. Should sell out fast especially considering that the music scene in Melbourne is much bigger than Sydney.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mastodon, Suicidals, Gojira and Nails for me. Maybe King Parrot too. If I went, at least I’d get to leave before the headliners and beat the crowd.
Mastodon, NOFX, Suicidals, Gojira, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Sabaton, Nails, Ocean Grove, Psycroptic, King Parrot. I guess I'd also hang around for Prophets of Rage to relive the Rage/Cyprus days.

I have a diverse taste in music.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mastodon, NOFX, Suicidals, Gojira, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Sabaton, Nails, Ocean Grove, Psycroptic, King Parrot. I guess I'd also hang around for Prophets of Rage to relive the Rage/Cyprus days.

I have a diverse taste in music.
Yeah I have diversity, just none of the other bands here tickle my pickle.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel pretty underwhelmed by the line-up to be honest.

Not sure what/who I was expecting but just thought there'd be more that would appeal to me.

Fingers crossed for side-shows - Gojira, ST, NOFX and I'd be pretty sweet....

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have diversity, just none of the other bands here tickle my pickle.
Bullshit good Charlotte ?do remember anz stadium 2012 grandfinal?
As soon as they came out you harvey weinsteined me ,then you went all kevin spacey on me before you Charlie sheened me

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bullshit good Charlotte ?do remember anz stadium 2012 grandfinal?
As soon as they came out you harvey weinsteined me ,then you went all kevin spacey on me before you Charlie sheened me
I also Louis C.K’d you but you only remember the fellatio and sodomy.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
New track from corrosion with pepper.
Took me a few spins not bad but im hoping this is not their best song on the album

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
New track from corrosion with pepper.
Took me a few spins not bad but im hoping this is not their best song on the album
I really like it. Reminds me of the In the Arms of God album which was excellent. Definitely a breath of fresh air after that atrocious IX album.