here it is:
Braith Anasta
Tony Grimaldi
Corey Hughes
Jamaal Lolesi
Willie Mason
Brett Oliver
Adam Perry

We obviously can't keep all these players , so who do you guys think we should and shouldnt keep?

*Doggiez Angel*

Sponsored by Playboy
Reaction score
If i had my way i would keep them all but even i know thats highly unlikely :(

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
I think there is only one player there we shouldn't want to re-sign, and that is Brett Oliver, sorry buddy but you just don't bring anything to the club whereas all the other blokes do.

F

fatal1

well considerin that everyone expects mason to go - we should be able to keep everyone else

i heard we already re-signed oliver tho

F

fatal1

Utai Slam said:
I think there is only one player there we shouldn't want to re-sign, and that is Brett Oliver, sorry buddy but you just don't bring anything to the club whereas all the other blokes do.

completely agree, but i heard he already re-signed - is it true?

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
not sure on that one...could be true though because he's not classed as a high profile player, therefore the media wouldn't announce it.

F

Forum Idiot

Well yeah maybe Oliver should go but we have just signed Daniel Irvine from Parramatta , so we dont need to keep both Hughes and Perry , I think we should maybe get rid of Perry , he has been loyal to the club and this may seem harsh but I think Hughes has more versatility and can give us depth in the halves also.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If it were upto me id release

Willie Mason (only cause he wants to)
Brett Oliver
Adam Perry
Corey Hughes
Tony Grimaldi (should be retiring anyway)

Id like the Bulldogs to keep Lolesi, but it seems these days that centres with the Bulldogs are disposable!!!

T

TheDoggFather1

Sonny Bill Williams said:
here it is:
Braith Anasta KEEP
Tony Grimaldi RETIRE
Corey Hughes GET RID OF
Jamaal Lolesi KEEP
Willie Mason TAKE OFF HIS ROOSTER JERSEY
Brett Oliver PISS OFF
Adam Perry GET RID OF
We have Thurling, Mitchell and Irvine that can cover hooker.

A

atomic_crimson

JADOS.MYSTERIO said:
Anasta Mason and J-Lo should be the priorities. And Corey!
defo!

grimaldi will retire people! to make way for sonny... its his last year so expect sonny to start next year provided he doesnt have an ankle injuries :p

Acid101

Champion By Nature
Reaction score
Braith Anasta
Tony Grimaldi
Corey Hughes
Jamaal Lolesi
Willie Mason
Brett Oliver
Adam Perry

Definently keep Grimaldi. Anasta and Perry. They are probably the bulldogs most alert players. And Anasta would have to be one of their most in form players at the moment. I know mason was playing some good football and alot of the fans want him back. But if they want sonny bill and which they allready have him someone is going to have to take a pay cut.... or leave and i'd say mason would be looking for a new home Unless. The bulldogs are looking to cut a few players that will be off contract next season. E.g Only keeping Anasta 250,000 i think? Mason 400,000 and perry 125,000 ish?? im not sure but im just assuming thats what they'd be on.

Acid101

Champion By Nature
Reaction score
I say give grimaldi one more season through match payments, he is playing so well at the at the moment and the bulldogs will need a player like that for next season to help the younger blokes. But I'd say. Scrap Mason. He is a great player but.. I believe that he just doesnt wanna be at the dogs. Soo All i can say is Dogs in 2005! Back to Back :D

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
I think Anasta and Lolesi should be our top priorites because they want to stay with the dogs and are playing really well, then followed by Perry, Grimaldi and Hughes.
If Mason wants to wait until june 30 then re-sign the other players who want to stay and then see what ends up happening with Mason.
Mason is a good player and all but if he is not willing to remain at the dogs, work on keeping the other players that do.

Bulldog Power

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be sad to lose perry, nugget is a legend. he tries to tackle anything.

I have heaps of respect for adam perry and I hope the dogs resign him, as much as I like corey If I had to choose between adam and him id choose adam.

isnt thurling, phelps and myles off contract too?

lonhro

andrew ryan
Reaction score
we should keep everyone else except ricky stuart lover willie mason

Status
Not open for further replies.