FUCK THE NRL IM DONE

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately he didn’t stretch out as he went down. But at normal speed instead of this idiot slow mo frame freeze stuff they do in the bunker it looked like he advanced the ball. More often than not the award the try.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What about the ref ignoring foran when he cops a season ending injury and allowing the entire set which led to a try go on. 5 minutes later better stop the play for Peachey who got up laughing after his dive

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
What velk said infuriated me more. Thompson’s try is a joke. That was a disgrace. I’d say he has to be sacked but they won’t. They fucked us yet again. We are pathetic but fuck me. Deadset.
They are a disgrace.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
I’m going against the grain here and thought it was a double movement. Thought he lifted his arm to get there with a defender hanging off him. Close but ultimately the right call I reckon. What shit me was the instant call to go upstairs, if it was the Titans he would’ve blown the whistle.

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The ball was practically besides his chin and his arm carrying was curled around. How is he supposed to avoid falling over the line to score? Horrible decision that went against us.

In saying that though we never looked like winning, we played better the past few weeks in games we should have won and were ahead on scoreboard

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m going against the grain here and thought it was a double movement. Thought he lifted his arm to get there with a defender hanging off him. Close but ultimately the right call I reckon. What shit me was the instant call to go upstairs, if it was the Titans he would’ve blown the whistle.
It doesn’t matter he was falling over the line anyway... 100% try

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What velk said infuriated me more. Thompson’s try is a joke. That was a disgrace. I’d say he has to be sacked but they won’t. They fucked us yet again. We are pathetic but fuck me. Deadset.
They are a disgrace.
Mate the worst part was after the tackle both tolman and fogardy pointed at foz to indicate he's gone down hurt. The ref completely ignored them and played the whole fucking set out and they scored vs 12.

Last night Olham copped a knee in a tackle when souths were deadset rolling on into dangerous attack with momentum and it was stopped. Even Ennis pointed out that it's unfortunate for South's in that situation. But that's the standard that's been set in the players best interests. This ref was absolutely off his head today

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I know this. It ducking infuriated me. He was right next
To The Fucking play the ball in clear distress...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maxwell should be sacked.

3 decisions with the help of replays and he gets all of them wrong.

1 Don touches it before Meaney drops it... Missed the touch on the finger.
2 Thompson was 50/50 but momentum there all day everyday.
3 That sheppard play where he said the defensive line wasn't affected LOL by that time everybody knew the dogs were getting ripped.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In slo mo it looks like he raises his right arm after hitting the ground. If they just play it in normal speed, it's a try all day.
Even in slo mo its clear he bounces over the line.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not being a sook but I have to agree with Alzzbulldog and here's 6 reasons why
1...Titans first try came after the ref failed to ward us a blatant 6 again on DWZ
2...Titans 2nd try looked to have been knock on...touched with fingertips 50/50
3...Thompson's try should have been awarded...Momentum took him over the try line
4...They scored a try when Foran was down injured, the ref refused to stop the game but did stop for their injured players
5...Video ref changed the obstruction rules to suit the Titans
6...Holland was pushed into touch after he was tackled, the defender used his leg to force Holland leg out
Different rules for different teams...It's called The National Rorts League :rage:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually completely forgot this game was on. Didn't watch or see the scores until it was over. Thank goodness I missed it
I was helping out in the Railway Bookshop at Central, and didn't see the first half. Watched the second half on my phone, on the way home on the train.
I was quite proud that I didn't swear, or punch the seat - just sat quietly, with no reaction that might distress the passengers.

I knew we would lose, even after Foran scored and got us within 2 points- that old pit in the stomach feeling told me a loss was inevitable. Why? Because nobody in the team lifted when we were close enough to snatch a win - they just went back to the same old plodding and doddering. The Titans sensed we didn't want the win, and set about shutting down the game.

By the time I got home, it was too much to keep bottled up, so I had a scotch and sat down to write my comments on the Kennel.

I've had it with this mob; fair dinkum. What a bunch of impostors.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was helping out in the Railway Bookshop at Central, and didn't see the first half. Watched the second half on my phone, on the way home on the train.
I was quite proud that I didn't swear, or punch the seat - just sat quietly, with no reaction that might distress the passengers.

I knew we would lose, even after Foran scored and got us within 2 points- that old pit in the stomach feeling told me a loss was inevitable. Why? Because nobody in the team lifted when we were close enough to snatch a win - they just went back to the same old plodding and doddering. The Titans sensed we didn't want the win, and set about shutting down the game.

By the time I got home, it was too much to keep bottled up, so I had a scotch and sat down to write my comments on the Kennel.

I've had it with this mob; fair dinkum. What a bunch of impostors.
Well done mate, it's bloody tough to not let your belmotions out in public.

I got so angry at a loss earlier this year - think it was the manly game or one of those early season floggings we're used to now.

The players showed next to no urgency or care and then after the game you saw them hugging each other with smiles.

That's when I truly realised the games fkn dead. It's just a bunch of spoilt kids earning far too much money.

Combine that with the fact we're never getting any luck like some other teams constantly do with the officials etc..

If the players aren't caring why would I?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its been obvious for the entire season and even before that, the missing ingredient at this club is leadership.
Its happening at HQ, and it is certainly happening on the field. JJ is not a leader.
We need someone to take control of the game like Cameron Smith or Benji Marshall.