Fuck Me I have missed a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Firstly. Best news of my life, Ed, buddy I am overjoyed you have got the heart transplant you so badly needed. I am sorry I wasn't around to support you and will you through it. But again. I am so happy you are recovering.

I love you man.

Sorry everyone for my absence, I have been so wrapped up in my new job, there is a steep learning curve and increased travel time,which means I have ignored my 2nd family on here way too much.

Other than Ed's AMAZING news, the highlight of my last 3 months is the other week I got to drive my first train, and you wouldn't believe it I got to drive right by Belmore... I look out the window, and the boys were training. I asked my trainer if I could give the horn a toot, but was knocked back (obviously not a Doggies fan).

I miss you guys and will be back on here a lot more often.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Firstly. Best news of my life, Ed, buddy I am overjoyed you have got the heart transplant you so badly needed. I am sorry I wasn't around to support you and will you through it. But again. I am so happy you are recovering.

I love you man.

Sorry everyone for my absence, I have been so wrapped up in my new job, there is a steep learning curve and increased travel time,which means I have ignored my 2nd family on here way too much.

Other than Ed's AMAZING news, the highlight of my last 3 months is the other week I got to drive my first train, and you wouldn't believe it I got to drive right by Belmore... I look out the window, and the boys were training. I asked my trainer if I could give the horn a toot, but was knocked back (obviously not a Doggies fan).

welcome back mate .hows the family

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate, they are good, the missus is certainly doing a lot more now I am commuting so much, but the end goal is what it is all about

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
great to hear back from you Ecca.

yeah you did miss a lot... a lot of good happened while you were away.

fucken stay away from now on, lol (just kidden)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome back mate.. and good to hear things are sounding good in your life.

But the real question is ..

CAN YOU DO A BURNOUT IN A TRAIN???

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
As long as you haven't hit anyone yet... Wait a minute... Ecca becomes a train driver, assassin gets a new heart...

Guessing someone "tripped" and fell in front of the train.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
can you play gunners night train at full volume. with your arm out the window and a rolly out your mouth.
#maketraindrivingmasculineagain

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I love you man.

You you missed a lot, but some things didn't change,
@Zee still wants to be the mother of my children, and @Boxer still wants to feed me grapes in a mankini, under a shaded tree whilst others wave fans to keep me cool.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You you missed a lot, but some things didn't change,
@Zee still wants to be the mother of my children, and @Boxer still wants to feed me grapes in a mankini, under a shaded tree whilst others wave fans to keep me cool.

yeah that true ,i still want to be mother of papa's kids, but I am still waiting for him to suck my cock first to make me pregnant.

Last edited:

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't understand why everyone wants to put shit and poke fun at Zee.

Oops just remembered, cause it's so much fun

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As long as you haven't hit anyone yet... Wait a minute... Ecca becomes a train driver, assassin gets a new heart...

Guessing someone "tripped" in front of the train.
lol
I reckon you could build a case with that .

I was heading down the conspiracy path of Nasheeds recent disappearance . I mean he lived dangerously both in the ghettos of breakfast point and On TK.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fucking miss ya and proud of ya brother.

Good luck to you and yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.