FS - Suli back injury, out "indefinite"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He didn't even play a trial and is still recovering from ankle surgery.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He didn't even play a trial and is still recovering from ankle surgery.
Yeah I know that, but then again Sandor Earl is listed in the article and he didn't either.

It's a list of all injuries for clubs (Kas is listed too).

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Indefinite just means there is not set return time - that has at least been given to Fox.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He has stress fractures in his back, honestly not looking good for someone with a work ethic like his. Then again it's completely understandable to see a young player lack motivation because of injuries, i went through a similar thing. But then again i wasn't earning a ridiculous salary..

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jumpin the gun a bit early with a heading gone for season... I thought it was known that he would be out at least 8 weeks into the season when we signed him?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Pretty sure the original articles (signing news) said he was already injured.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He has stress fractures in his back, honestly not looking good for someone with a work ethic like his. Then again it's completely understandable to see a young player lack motivation because of injuries, i went through a similar thing. But then again i wasn't earning a ridiculous salary..
How did he get those when he already has been out with an ankle injury?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
If it is a stress fracture its a little contradictory to the bad attitude/training storyline that keeps getting thrown up, given that stress fractures are an overuse injury

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How did he get those when he already has been out with an ankle injury?
I believe he had the back issue for a while. From memory he got his big NRL contract before he could even complete a game of 20's due to his back.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I believe he had the back issue for a while. From memory he got his big NRL contract before he could even complete a game of 20's due to his back.
Yeh he only played two games of 20’s then straight into first grade the following year

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thought he is on 90K?

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
$90k this year, fuck ton the 2 following years.. provided he lasts that long.. which I doubt
Well i highly think this suli won't last by the halfway season this year

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I read he is back between rounds 7-9 so they have him as indefinite because they don't know exactly which round. With his work ethic it'll probably be round 10-12.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd honestly just make him sit until rd 15 this season even if he recovers earlier, that way he can just focus on getting his body right and our staff get the chance to work out any bad habits he has and change them, then let him play ISP for a few weeks and if he goes alright give him a taste of first grade either to cover any injuries or even off the bench, that way he gets a little taste of first grade and would hopefully make him hungrier going into the next off season to prove himself.

Some would say that its too much effort to put into a player that hasn't proved anything at the top level, but when you have a genuine game changer in your hands you have to do whatever you can to bring the best out of him.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Club should release a video of where everyone is at with rehab. They did on a weekly basis last year

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If it is a stress fracture its a little contradictory to the bad attitude/training storyline that keeps getting thrown up, given that stress fractures are an overuse injury
Mis-diagnosis maybe????

Status
Not open for further replies.