Front of Jersey Sponsor

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate having a jersey with no front sponsor.. it represents failure and mediocrity.. not many NRL clubs have experienced it & it was somthing associated with teams like the Sharks in recent years after there many scandals..

We had a similar issue starting in 08 & Greenberg offered it to a charity for 'free' until a sponsor was secured..

Why dont the brain surgeons running the football club do somthing similar & offer it to Canterbury Leagues for free .. will be the left hand helping the right hand..

The leagues club is a crucial part of the Bulldogs.. give them somthing for free or at a dramatically reduced rate.. Good exposure for them in these difficult economic times..

Not rocket science ..

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hate having a jersey with no front sponsor.. it represents failure and mediocrity.. not many NRL clubs have experienced it & it was somthing associated with teams like the Sharks in recent years after there many scandals..
I agree with this.

We had a similar issue starting in 08 & Greenberg offered it to a charity for 'free' until a sponsor was secured..

Why dont the brain surgeons running the football club do somthing similar & offer it to Canterbury Leagues for free .. will be the left hand helping the right hand..

The leagues club is a crucial part of the Bulldogs.. give them somthing for free or at a dramatically reduced rate.. Good exposure for them in these difficult economic times..

Not rocket science ..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Not rocket science ..
Thought this was going to be about us having landed a sponsor lol.
Anyways I think ASUS would look great on our jersey.
Screenshot_20200710-102733.png

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The failure to even get a charity on the front of our jersey is another indicator of the failure of leadership happening at the club right now. Who is supposed to be running things, and why aren't they running things?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Charity, Leagues Club or even put a minor sponsor on for free in the hope they upgrade for a long term deal as major sponsor are all better options then the what they are doing now.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
We can thank Okunbor and CHN for this situation. I hope Okunbor especially never plays NRL again.

I cannot really blame the club for being unable to find a replacement after all that shit... Maybe if we were playing well someone would jump on, but we have won 1 game. What a great advertising space...

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not just put something like the rspca who do a good job all year round for nothing, something positive without any expectations as a kind gesture, better than nothing, they have to make good of everything,we used to be big in the community but i dont see any of that atm.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate having a jersey with no front sponsor.. it represents failure and mediocrity
That's because we are a failure and mediocre. And I really hate having to say that but it's the reality.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too right. Free sponsorship for a charity is better than nothing.
That blank space on the front just stares back at me and bugs the hell out of me.
DO SOMETHING PLEASE.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Why not just put something like the rspca who do a good job all year round for nothing, something positive without any expectations as a kind gesture, better than nothing, they have to make good of everything,we used to be big in the community but i dont see any of that atm.
They’d probably want to euthanize us at the moment

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We should just offer it to Sydney tools for an additional discounted amount on top of what they are paying.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We can thank Okunbor and CHN for this situation. I hope Okunbor especially never plays NRL again.

I cannot really blame the club for being unable to find a replacement after all that shit... Maybe if we were playing well someone would jump on, but we have won 1 game. What a great advertising space...
Didn't the owner of Rashays say if the club sacked the two players he would sponsor us or something similar to that?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn't the owner of Rashays say if the club sacked the two players he would sponsor us or something similar to that?
He got enough free publicity at the Dogs expense when the Port stuff happened he probably doesn't need to advertise now

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn’t something mentioned about putting the leagues club logo on Our jersey till we get a proper sponsor? What’s happened with that? To busy trying to fuck up the club by the looks of it

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Had this conversation with the wife on the way to the bunnies game.

they could either fill in the blue V Until a sponsor is found, or support the leagues club or a charity for free.

The way the jersey is currently, it makes me feel asif they dont want to pay for jerseys until they get a sponsor, tight arses

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Too right. Free sponsorship for a charity is better than nothing.
That blank space on the front just stares back at me and bugs the hell out of me.
DO SOMETHING PLEASE.
The problem is there are a number of negotiations ongoing and if they start pumping out promotional gear with a freebee on it then it diminishes the value to any potential advertiser. A simple example, there will be fans running around with someone else's name on the jersey space for free that they are expected to pay $big for. Plus they will cop a loss on the freebee branded gear in stock when it is replaced by the gear with the advertisers on it. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario.

FWIW (not much I know) I like the clean jersey front.

Go Dogs