News From To’omaga to Atoni

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really believe Renouf can be our James Fisher Harris type prop with better feet

This might be last chance saloon so I’m hoping he can produce the goods!!!
I think hetherington will take that role

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully he can just put in consistant performances like that trial against the panthers a few years back and we have a decent metre eater in the 17.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gonna miss screaming out To’omaga each time seeing him take a hit up
Scream Atoni like you used to scream Asotasi !
Plenty of names fighting for a place in the forwards this year.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck knows what Daryl Halligan will call him or whoever that kiwi commentator is that does the NZ games....the way he pronounces the islander names you don’t know who’s who

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck knows what Daryl Halligan will call him or whoever that kiwi commentator is that does the NZ games....the way he pronounces the islander names you don’t know who’s who
Yeah fuck that ****
Kasiano was italian when he was commentating haha

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Li! son! eeee
For when Sam Lisone would take a hit up lol he would always get excited and I'm like why the guy is meh

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So he decided to take his father's surname instead of his mothers? That's it, or did i miss something?

Are they that hard up for pre-season stories?

At least it wasn't the only thing they talked about i guess. Can we also get rid of Turner. Bloody hell he's ordinary.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I'll be screaming "AYE TONYYYYYYYY" with a New York accent.

I know @Paulie Gualtieri Will be too lol
We can scream Aye Tony Together my friend. And if you like we can abuse opposition fans together, maybe start a fraud game ticket scam, but that's for another time. Back to Renouf, you know he changed his last name to Atoni cause of his Italian heritage. Trent Barrett has inspired all Italians at the Bulldogs to be more proud. And can you blame him ? I know I've said it before, but we Italians we invented the game of Rugby League so it makes sense

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We can scream Aye Tony Together my friend. And if you like we can abuse opposition fans together, maybe start a fraud game ticket scam, but that's for another time. Back to Renouf, you know he changed his last name to Atoni cause of his Italian heritage. Trent Barrett has inspired all Italians at the Bulldogs to be more proud. And can you blame him ? I know I've said it before, but we Italians we invented the game of Rugby League so it makes sense
This will be you after his first fuck up....

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So he decided to take his father's surname instead of his mothers? That's it, or did i miss something?

Are they that hard up for pre-season stories?

At least it wasn't the only thing they talked about i guess. Can we also get rid of Turner. Bloody hell he's ordinary.
Lolllll well said

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This kid has never been given a fair go! Come on , Pay and Georgie boy only let him play for 10 yo 15 minutes a game? If that at times! I’m curious to see under Baz how he goes, cause this kid has strength, footwork and an excellent offload! I hope he has a break out year. Love his loyalty to the club and he is very likeable and humble.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Hayne does, his father was Manoa Thompson who was a first grade Rugby League player himself.
Yeah I remember Manoa, was a beast, played with his socks down usually as well as I recall..