From last to 13th

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We dropped some very winnable games... I reckon both against the Broncs, Raiders and the Knights should have gone down a W.
Yeah but if we won those games Baz would still be coach so we would't have won the last 2 games
If Potter was coach from the start of the year we'd be comfortably in the 8 ahead of the Dragons and Souths. Fuck Baz

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Technically should be 12th. We have a bye and a better f/a on the knights.
I was looking at that also.
Knights v titans
We v sharks.
Then we get the bye.
I'm thinking knights will beat titans.
For us to leap frog knights after our bye we will need to beat the sharks.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm now curious how the dogs winning and getting the sex are connected?

For the record I didn't get laid tonight. I told Mrs CD the dogs have won two in a row, but it didn't make her horny.
You need to make it a rule.
Victory root when ever the dogs win.
That's what I did haha.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Has someone run the sums? Are we making the 8 lol

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Has someone run the sums? Are we making the 8 lol
I did. Best case if we drop only one game we finish on 26. The main two we need to go poorly are roosters and manly. And a few more big wins to fix out for and against.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Souths and Dragons have had a bye so we're actually 3 wins outside the top 8 if you add the 2 points for when we get the bye.
Hard to believe but that's how mediocre most teams are.
We can definitely go on a run and have some very winnable games coming up.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was looking at that also.
Knights v titans
We v sharks.
Then we get the bye.
I'm thinking knights will beat titans.
For us to leap frog knights after our bye we will need to beat the sharks.
Titans will win imo. Forget Knights though. We'll finish several spots above them. Like I said in my other post, 7th and 8th placed teams are currently only 3 wins away. We play SouthsI think, so if we win that and they lose 2 more... many permutations to come.

Just to be in with a sniff will at least make the rest of the season worthwhile to me, especially playing like we have in recent times.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the goal is just to double our wins from last year, and then some. Avoid the spoon. Have a crack at the 8 next year.

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Titans will win imo. Forget Knights though. We'll finish several spots above them. Like I said in my other post, 7th and 8th placed teams are currently only 3 wins away. We play SouthsI think, so if we win that and they lose 2 more... many permutations to come.

Just to be in with a sniff will at least make the rest of the season worthwhile to me, especially playing like we have in recent times.
Raiders have a dream run home. They are almost guaranteed one of the two slots left of 7th and 8th. Then it’s between Roosters, South’s and Manly. Rest are no chance. We need to win every game.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s a beautiful jump.. no spoon for us !! :hearteyes:

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the problem was too much structure we were over coached in attack. The players were think about what their role in the move was rather than just playing what was in front of them.

Players other than Jackson are pretty much saying the same, Potts just believes in us and has us playing what's in front of us. Even Burton has said that. Jackson in the presser went the other way... it was just going to take time for our spine to click and now its just clicked... Don't think Jackson and Potter get on that well, but you don't need a coach to be mates with the players. Give them confidence to succeed and point them in the right direction.