Friendly avatar wager on tigers game?

Tigers vs dogs

• Total voters

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was up for Mitsi's challenge but too late for the party.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why bet on a sure thing? There's no way the Dogs will beat any side for the rest of this season; and I'm finding it hard to be enthusiastic for next year.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's the deal with this bet tho? If you win, what do I have to do?
Fuck knows, just bragging rights for a while lol, I mean the loser will have to take all the shit given, in good fun of course, but 50% of us will lose. I know that much :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Whats up moeyyy whats the bet

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck knows, just bragging rights for a while lol, I mean the loser will have to take all the shit given, in good fun of course, but 50% of us will lose. I know that much :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
The loser has to sport an avatar of the winners choosing for a month

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
@iDoggiesFan loser has to wear a Raelene Castle or Panthers DP (I hate them myself). Is that alright with you? If you got any other ideas I don't mind doing something else (assuming you want to do this, personally I voted without reading the thread :P ).

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
You up for it Chris? We are a bit short on blokes tipping the Tigers

I have @MoNkEy @haz123 And @Bulldogs fan tipping the dogs without a partner yet
What am I going to do with a hundred avatars? No. Seriously, I don't gamble - ever. My old man gambled away everything; turned me off having a flutter of any sort. It's why I now have enough money to live on, comfortably.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What am I going to do with a hundred avatars? No. Seriously, I don't gamble - ever. My old man gambled away everything; turned me off having a flutter of any sort. It's why I now have enough money to live on, comfortably.
Sorry to hear about your dad mate, but at least you've come out with the right approach. I don't gamble on anything personally, as had similar issues with myself just throwing money away.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your dad mate, but at least you've come out with the right approach. I don't gamble on anything personally, as had similar issues with myself just throwing money away.
Now your throwing your dignity away :grinning: