Friday night football

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I don’t care if we only score 1 try on Friday night. All I want to see is attitude in our defence and the Dogs of War back on the paddock. We showed we can score points against the best in the NRL last week but our D was a worry. I want to see us hurt them. I want to see us bury Cronk and Teddy. Come on boys show us what it means to be a Bulldog!! Score 6-4 Dogs

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I really need the boys to get up this week.
My brother is in town from Singapore to visit the olds and he is a fucking roosters fan.

Last edited:

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I only asked for one thing and that was to hurt them, but these guys can’t even tackle. Sad sad 40 mins of football.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t care if we only score 1 try on Friday night. All I want to see is attitude in our defence and the Dogs of War back on the paddock. We showed we can score points against the best in the NRL last week but our D was a worry. I want to see us hurt them. I want to see us bury Cronk and Teddy. Come on boys show us what it means to be a Bulldog!! Score 6-4 Dogs
WOW are you as disappointed as the rest of us. These lazy shits won't put their body's on the line. MADNESS MADNESS. What Madness. It's all talk and its bullshit

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
WOW are you as disappointed as the rest of us. These lazy shits won't put their body's on the line. MADNESS MADNESS. What Madness. It's all talk and its bullshit
Things better change soon. Attitude is not there!

Status
Not open for further replies.