News Jack De Bellend Megathread

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of the girl.
Obviously never mention names here, but just out of curiosity.
One girl i am friends on twitter who is a massive dragons supporter claims to know of her and says "she is a real piece of work".
Anyone?
Plenty of woman have squawked raped for money before but either way they have treated a bitch like a piece of meat.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He doesn’t blink when talking about cheating on his wife, having a threesome, accidentally putting it in some girls bum but then cries when people are giving character evidence for him hmm

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What a guy. His mum must be proud...

Jack de Belin trial: Co-accused Callan Sinclair admits ‘bad smell’ comment was a mistake
Jack de Belin’s co-accused told a court it was a fuzzy memory, not a lie, when he told his mum something about the alleged rape victim.

Lane Sainty
NCA NewsWireNOVEMBER 20, 20203:41PM

NRL player Jack de Belin has been described in court as a ‘walking enigma’. Picture: NCA NewsWire / Simon BullardSource:News Corp Australia
The man accused of sexually assaulting a woman alongside NRL star Jack de Belin after a 2018 night out says it was a “mistake” to say the woman was “hanging around like a bad smell” at the North Wollongong Hotel.
“She obviously was not there,” Callan Sinclair told the NSW District Court on Friday.
He said it was a fuzzy memory and not a deliberate lie when he told his mother the woman had been at the hotel and shown up again at the nightclub, where they started to dance.
The comment was caught on an intercepted call between Mr Sinclair and his mother, to whom he protested his innocence and said “I can’t f … ing believe it” of the woman’s accusations.
Jack de Belin and Callan Sinclair (pictured) are fighting allegations they raped a then 19-year-old woman in North Wollongong in the early hours of December 9, 2018. Picture: NCA NewsWire / Simon Bullard.

Jack de Belin and Callan Sinclair (pictured) are fighting allegations they raped a then 19-year-old woman in North Wollongong in the early hours of December 9, 2018. Picture: NCA NewsWire / Simon Bullard.Source:News Corp Australia
Mr de Belin, 29, and Mr Sinclair, 23, are fighting allegations they sexually assaulted the then 19-year-old woman in a North Wollongong apartment in the early hours of December 9, 2018.
The woman, who cannot be identified, has told the jury she felt “dead and numb” inside as the two men took turns sexually assaulting her, ignoring her protestations and tears, before Mr de Belin gave her $50 to “keep her mouth shut”.
Both men say the sex was consensual.
Mr Sinclair said he had a “pash” with the woman at the Mr Crown nightclub before Mr de Belin came up to him and proposed a threesome, saying “Me, you and (her) are you keen?”
He said he couldn’t recall asking if the woman was “up for it” and said he assumed Mr de Belin had spoken to her.

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

He gave an account of the night that gelled with Mr de Belin’s, saying they had taken turns receiving oral sex and having penile-vaginal sex with the woman, who appeared to be enjoying it throughout.
He denied ever having or trying to have anal sex with her.
Mr Sinclair said he felt ‘shocked and confused and panicked’ when he heard rumours the next day that the sex had been non-consensual. Picture: NCA NewsWire / Simon Bullard.

Mr Sinclair said he felt ‘shocked and confused and panicked’ when he heard rumours the next day that the sex had been non-consensual. Picture: NCA NewsWire / Simon Bullard.Source:News Corp Australia
Mr Sinclair said he felt “shocked and confused and panicked” when he heard rumours the next day the woman had been raped.
He sent her a message via a friend’s Facebook account, part of which read: “Everything was consensual, it was a good night and I am not sure why these rumours have come out.”
Asked why he sent it, Mr Sinclair said: “At that point I had heard some rumours. It was obviously concerning because they were false and we just wanted them to stop.”
Both men were asked if they knew police had been recording their phone conversations – in which they told friends and family members the sex had been consensual – after the allegations came to light.
“I may have seen it in movies before,” Mr Sinclair said, but “it never crossed my mind”.
He said he found it “hard to talk about” the allegations with his mother.
Earlier on Friday, Mr de Belin wept in court as his sister gave him a glowing character reference, describing him as a good person and wonderful father.
Erica de Belin said her brother was a “walking enigma” as a 100kg rugby league player who loved yoga, practised daily gratitude and was an avid reader.
Mr de Belin’s lower lip quivered during much of his sister’s evidence, but he began to cry as she talked about watching him become a father.
The ex-CEO of Jack de Belin’s club, St George Illawarra, said: ‘We still think very highly of Jack as a person and as a rugby league player.’

The ex-CEO of Jack de Belin’s club, St George Illawarra, said: ‘We still think very highly of Jack as a person and as a rugby league player.’Source:AAP
“He’s just exceeded any expectation I had of how he would be as a father,” she said. “And seeing his relationship with his daughter has just made me so proud of him.”
Mr de Belin’s daughter was born in 2019 to his partner of nine years, who was pregnant at the time of the alleged sexual assaults.
Mr de Belin said on Thursday he told the woman “I can keep a secret if you can” after he proposed a threesome and she reminded him he had a girlfriend.
The trial has previously heard an intercepted phone call between Mr de Belin and Roosters player Angus Crichton, who said: “The worst part of it is about your missus finding out about it, and if that's all fine, well, that's all that matters. This sh.t will sort itself out.
“I'm not too worried about that, I'm going to get off," Mr de Belin replied. "It's just that my image is tarnished, my f … ing missus as well, who's pregnant, it's just so f … ed.”
He also received high praise from former St George Illawarra Dragons chief executive Brian Johnston, who told the court Mr de Belin had been a “role model” for the club and had his support.
Mr Johnston said Mr de Belin had a “very very good record”, and other than the current proceedings he was not aware of any complaints about him on or off the field.
Former Dragons CEO Brian Johnston lauded Jack de Belin as a club ‘role model’ and an honest person who had his support. Picture: NCA NewsWire / Simon Bullard.

Former Dragons CEO Brian Johnston lauded Jack de Belin as a club ‘role model’ and an honest person who had his support. Picture: NCA NewsWire / Simon Bullard.Source:News Corp Australia
Mr de Belin has been stood down from playing under NRL rules due to the proceedings but has continued to train with the Dragons.
“Any dealings I have had with Jack have been very direct, very honest. He’s one of the strongest people mentally I have ever met,” Mr Johnston said.
“I trust him implicitly and I can’t speak highly enough of him and how he’s managed himself through a very difficult process.
“We still think very highly of Jack as a person and as a rugby league player.”
The trial continues on Monday.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
One girl i am friends on twitter who is a massive dragons supporter claims to know of her and says "she is a real piece of work".
Anyone?
so did you ask your friend how she knows her?
What is the their history together to know "she is a real piece of work"? Unless your friend is a lifelong friend of the victim I guarantee you she has no idea.

Having worked as a police prosecutor for a few years and dealing with cases of sexual assault I can tell you this without fear of contradiction. The women are much nicer people than the men involved, that the women are much more honest than the men involved and the women are much much more vulnerable.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
so did you ask your friend how she knows her?
What is the their history together to know "she is a real piece of work"? Unless your friend is a lifelong friend of the victim I guarantee you she has no idea.

Having worked as a police prosecutor for a few years and dealing with cases of sexual assault I can tell you this without fear of contradiction. The women are much nicer people than the men involved, that the women are much more honest than the men involved and the women are much much more vulnerable.
How do you get convictions when it's he said, she said?

A lot of guys would feel bulletproof to any repercussions as unless there's physical evidence of violence, its the accusers past reputation that is put forward as defence evidence.

Anecdotally massively underreported for that reason.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
“I'm not too worried about that, I'm going to get off," Mr de Belin replied. "It's just that my image is tarnished, my f … ing missus as well, who's pregnant, it's just so f … ed
Haha, he gives a fuck about his missus and being pregnant then but not when he was balls deep in another woman, allegedly non consented as well.

Also, his sisters character reference was nauseating.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The trial has previously heard an intercepted phone call between Mr de Belin and Roosters player Angus Crichton, who said: “The worst part of it is about your missus finding out about it, and if that's all fine, well, that's all that matters. This sh.t will sort itself out.
“I'm not too worried about that, I'm going to get off," Mr de Belin replied. "It's just that my image is tarnished, my f … ing missus as well, who's pregnant, it's just so f … ed.”

Imagine going and giving this bloke a character reference. How can his sister talk about what a great dad he is when she knows he is fine with fucking other women whilst his missus is pregnant and not even being sorry about it, all he is worried about is her maybe not forgiving him. What an absolute stain this guy is. How can anyone feel sorry for him? He clearly has absolutely no respect for women at all.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Imagine going and giving this bloke a character reference. How can his sister talk about what a great dad he is when she knows he is fine with fucking other women whilst his missus is pregnant and not even being sorry about it, all he is worried about is her maybe not forgiving him. What an absolute stain this guy is. How can anyone feel sorry for him? He clearly has absolutely no respect for women at all.
Well he definitely doesn't respect his missus, or think highly of her. She's at home carrying his unborn child and he's out thinking with his dick. Whether the sex was consensual or not, he is still a piece of shit in my eyes for being a cheating ****.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I thought that bit about his sister saying what a great dad he his to his daughter was telling in her character reference.

The sister didn't see the irony of him "betraying" his daughter before she was born when initiating a threesome yet now he is a great dad. That kid will be reminded in the playground of what her Dad did to her and his "wife", with people saying just how much did he love and respect them by raping (what they will say) a stranger in a pub.

I guess the sister will be hoping DeBellend's daughter never runs into a bloke like her dad in a pub in 18 years. ...then suffer the humiliation of getting a character reference to yry and get him off which has absolutely no bearing on the police charged apparent crime.

The partner is someone's little girl who grew up as well. Not sure how she feels about the hurt and humiliation....that may not be felt or known for several years.

Sad all round for everyone.

I wish people would think about what they are doing and how it can ruin careers and the innocent families for the rest of their lives.

Is it worth it?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
How do you get convictions when it's he said, she said?

A lot of guys would feel bulletproof to any repercussions as unless there's physical evidence of violence, its the accusers past reputation that is put forward as defence evidence.

Anecdotally massively underreported for that reason.
They may have good physical evidence, she must had completed a rape assessment at hospital soon after.
Also from the reports they got a tap on their telephones.
Will be an interesting outcome.
but one against two is often easier than one on one.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone?
Interesting.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the trial is coming to a conclusion soon?

Interesting what will become of this...

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cheating on your partner doesn’t make you a rapist. I hate this trial by media era , particularly when any woman can make accusations against any man, but high profile men in particular and remain anonymous .You can bet that she will be selling the story to anyone that will pay for it as soon as she can and even if he is found innocent of all charges now DeBellins reputation is forever tarnished.And there won’t be any repercussions for her what so ever.
That’s not to say some men aren’t guilty, because they definitely are . And when and if they are proved guilty in an actual court they need to be punished to the fullest extent of the law and deserve what is coming to them.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think he is going to gaol.

Too many holes in the story he told the police compared to the stories told to the Mum and mates.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just makes you wonder the stupidity of players in the modern age - they literally have the world at their feet and still manage to put themselves in these situations.

Still can't believe De Bellin cheated on that smoking hot mrs of his who was preggas - if he gets off, it'll be an ackward Christmas lunch at the in-laws that's for sure.

Last edited:

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score

I dunno. I tend to agree, I think they'll be found guilty. My gut tells me that they were played, because there's no doubt in my mind that the alleged victim knew what she was getting into from all the accounts in the papers. And this article, which sheds light on her character...

But in the modern age, these matters are assessed differently. And by precedent, I think there wasn't the required extraordinary defence that they needed to get off.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score

I dunno. I tend to agree, I think they'll be found guilty. My gut tells me that they were played, because there's no doubt in my mind that the alleged victim knew what she was getting into from all the accounts in the papers. And this article, which sheds light on her character...

But in the modern age, these matters are assessed differently. And by precedent, I think there wasn't the required extraordinary defence that they needed to get off.
This article was updated after I posted, by the way. Just an FYI