News Jack De Bellend Megathread

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jack should be imprisoned for a couple of months just for cheating on his pregnant Mrs to be honest.

A damn fine woman that's now having to bring a child into a fkd up world with a scum bag dad (regardless of the outcome of this court case, the guys a grub).

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jack should be imprisoned for a couple of months just for cheating on his pregnant Mrs to be honest.

A damn fine woman that's now having to bring a child into a fkd up world with a scum bag dad (regardless of the outcome of this court case, the guys a grub).
Imagine the poor thing having to live through this embarrassment living day to day life with this in the media would be awful

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After I have slept with a woman (In the deep dark past as I have been married for 19 years) they either had a smile on their faces or a look of disappointment.

Emotional is not something that occurs unless there is a trauma involved.
Not disagreeing, i am looking more on the side of De Belin. If you have raped someone, what kind of a question is that? Again, you would have to be a sociopath if you were asking that.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not disagreeing, i am looking more on the side of De Belin. If you have raped someone, what kind of a question is that? Again, you would have to be a sociopath if you were asking that.
I was actually agreeing.

If it was a consensual act why would she be 'emotional'?

So De Bellin asking that question is either he is so self absorbed he doesn't understand what he has done or he just doesn't give a shit and was annoyed that she reacted. Sociopathic behavior.

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Day 3

Jack de Belin's alleged rape victim says 'I'm not lying' at trial of NRL star
The woman was 19 when she says the NRL player and his friend raped her in a Wollongong unit in late 2018

Australian Associated Press
Published:19:09 Thu 5 November 2020

NRL star Jack de Belin’s alleged rape victim was filmed making a sexual hand gesture towards his co-accused in the hour before the attack, a jury has been told.
The Wollongong district court on Thursday was shown CCTV of the woman and the footballer’s co-accused, Callan Sinclair, interacting on the dancefloor of CBD bar Mr Crown about 12.30am on 9 December 2018.
The woman had earlier told the jury she only recalled “pecking” Sinclair on the dancefloor three to five times, labelling it “nothing serious”.
De Belin’s barrister, David Campbell SC, told the woman that before the lip-on-lip kisses, she was filmed making “this V sign with your tongue” in the direction of Sinclair.
'I was numb inside': Jack de Belin rape trial hears from alleged victim of NRL star
Sinclair, 23, was then filmed, minutes later touching her on the breasts, the lawyer said.
The woman responded she hadn’t recalled either incident and had been in shock when she gave her statements to police in the week after the alleged attack. “I’m not lying,” she said. She denied she was attracted to Sinclair on the night.
After being shown the CCTV footage and a selection of stills displaying the intimate dancefloor conduct, Campbell suggested it “surely ... helps bring back to your memory of the event”.
“No, it does not,” the alleged victim responded. “I’ve got the photo, so yes, I have done it but I do not recollect what I was doing at that time.”
De Belin, 29, and Sinclair have pleaded not guilty to five counts of the aggravated sexual assault of the then-19-year-old woman in a North Wollongong unit.
The alleged assault took place between the trio’s departure from the Mr Crown bar about 12.50am and 1.57am when they began making their way back to the city.
Both men say the sexual activity inside the unit was consensual. The woman says she never wanted to have sex with the men.
Campbell’s cross-examination on Thursday also scrutinised alleged inconsistencies in the woman’s account after the alleged attack in which she travelled with the men to a nightclub but never entered.
After playing security footage, he questioned whether she was pretending to not remember some details of what happened near Fever nightclub.
“I actually do not remember,” the woman replied. “What happened on that night in that room, I remember. It was quite horrific. I don’t get to sleep because of it. Two years down the track and I still don’t get to sleep. So no, I do not remember that little part at Fever. I am very sorry.”
She also denied she was “on a journey to engage in some sexual activity” when travelling in a tuk-tuk with the men before arriving at the unit.
Jack de Belin's alleged rape victim messaged 'help' after attack, court hears
Under further questioning about the journey to the unit, she told the court she recalled the incident in the unit “in my sleep”.
“I’m sorry I do not remember every single, little, nitty, gritty bit,” she told Campbell. “I am human, not a robot.”
The woman has told the jury that de Belin, who plays for St George Illawarra, undressed her and forced himself on top of her. He then made way for Sinclair and moved his groin to the then-teenager’s head.
The men allegedly alternated positions as the woman went “dead and numb inside and just let it happen”, the court has heard. The trial continues.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
“I’m not lying,” she said. She denied she was attracted to Sinclair on the night.
After being shown the CCTV footage and a selection of stills displaying the intimate dancefloor conduct, Campbell suggested it “surely ... helps bring back to your memory of the event”.

“No, it does not,” the alleged victim responded. “I’ve got the photo, so yes, I have done it but I do not recollect what I was doing at that time.”
De Belin, 29, and Sinclair have pleaded not guilty to five counts of the aggravated sexual assault of the then-19-year-old woman in a North Wollongong unit.

After playing security footage, he questioned whether she was pretending to not remember some details of what happened near Fever nightclub.
“I actually do not remember,” the woman replied.
It's these three lines that'll create enough doubt and let De Belin off.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

you just know the kid will have a bogan name like jaxyn

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Day 3

Jack de Belin's alleged rape victim says 'I'm not lying' at trial of NRL star
The woman was 19 when she says the NRL player and his friend raped her in a Wollongong unit in late 2018

Australian Associated Press
Published:19:09 Thu 5 November 2020

NRL star Jack de Belin’s alleged rape victim was filmed making a sexual hand gesture towards his co-accused in the hour before the attack, a jury has been told.
The Wollongong district court on Thursday was shown CCTV of the woman and the footballer’s co-accused, Callan Sinclair, interacting on the dancefloor of CBD bar Mr Crown about 12.30am on 9 December 2018.
The woman had earlier told the jury she only recalled “pecking” Sinclair on the dancefloor three to five times, labelling it “nothing serious”.
De Belin’s barrister, David Campbell SC, told the woman that before the lip-on-lip kisses, she was filmed making “this V sign with your tongue” in the direction of Sinclair.
'I was numb inside': Jack de Belin rape trial hears from alleged victim of NRL star
Sinclair, 23, was then filmed, minutes later touching her on the breasts, the lawyer said.
The woman responded she hadn’t recalled either incident and had been in shock when she gave her statements to police in the week after the alleged attack. “I’m not lying,” she said. She denied she was attracted to Sinclair on the night.
The alleged assault took place between the trio’s departure from the Mr Crown bar about 12.50am and 1.57am when they began making their way back to the city.
Both men say the sexual activity inside the unit was consensual. The woman says she never wanted to have sex with the men.
Campbell’s cross-examination on Thursday also scrutinised alleged inconsistencies in the woman’s account after the alleged attack in which she travelled with the men to a nightclub but never entered.
“I actually do not remember,” the woman replied. “What happened on that night in that room, I remember. It was quite horrific. I don’t get to sleep because of it. Two years down the track and I still don’t get to sleep. So no, I do not remember that little part at Fever. I am very sorry.”
She also denied she was “on a journey to engage in some sexual activity” when travelling in a tuk-tuk with the men before arriving at the unit.
Jack de Belin's alleged rape victim messaged 'help' after attack, court hears
Under further questioning about the journey to the unit, she told the court she recalled the incident in the unit “in my sleep”.
“I’m sorry I do not remember every single, little, nitty, gritty bit,” she told Campbell. “I am human, not a robot.”
The woman has told the jury that de Belin, who plays for St George Illawarra, undressed her and forced himself on top of her. He then made way for Sinclair and moved his groin to the then-teenager’s head.
The men allegedly alternated positions as the woman went “dead and numb inside and just let it happen”, the court has heard. The trial continues.
this is why i think de belins been hard done by, evenif not completely innocent

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
i once defended my friend from a Aggravated dv charge.

he was smart enough to send texts like 'why did you attack me your nuts' to her after.

then he just needs to make the jury believe him, so tell the story better.

Ironstine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It will be interesting when we hear from the two accused. We've heard what she is alleging that the two defendants said during the incident and no doubt much of it will be refuted. Her credibility isn't all that flash and it could go pear shaped for her pretty quickly. Wasn't she or her defence aware of the footage from the night club?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It will be interesting when we hear from the two accused. We've heard what she is alleging that the two defendants said during the incident and no doubt much of it will be refuted. Her credibility isn't all that flash and it could go pear shaped for her pretty quickly. Wasn't she or her defence aware of the footage from the night club?
The sad thing here is that it's a character assassination based on pretty innocent things. Even if a woman gives me a quick peck on the lips I know it doesn't mean it gives me permission to use and pass her around like a toy to my friends. I'd class her actions as flirtatious by today's standards. For all we know she may have had a crush on Sinclair. They've established that she knew him prior to the night in some capacity. Doesn't mean she was open to what happened to her.

As I said the lawyers representing the two footballers only need to establish enough doubt about her character to influence the jury. Depending on the experiences and morals of the jury it could bode poorly for her.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The sad thing here is that it's a character assassination based on pretty innocent things. Even if a woman gives me a quick peck on the lips I know it doesn't mean it gives me permission to use and pass her around like a toy to my friends. I'd class her actions as flirtatious by today's standards. For all we know she may have had a crush on Sinclair. They've established that she knew him prior to the night in some capacity. Doesn't mean she was open to what happened to her.

As I said the lawyers representing the two footballers only need to establish enough doubt about her character to influence the jury. Depending on the experiences and morals of the jury it could bode poorly for her.
This is a factor in why so many rapists get away with it.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I agree but she has contradicted herself.

She was pecking him on the lips, giving the V sign and he even grabbed her tits but then she says she was not attracted to him?????????

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I agree but she has contradicted herself.

She was pecking him on the lips, giving the V sign and he even grabbed her tits but then she says she was not attracted to him?????????
The V sign? Oh shit if that's true then thats the vagene sign and she's dtf.

Ironstine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

It's not assassinating her character but establishing her credibility. She was flirting heavily with the two accused but appears to be lying about it. The video footage refutes her story. If she's lying about what happened before entering the unit why would the jury believe everything she says about the events inside the unit?

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I was actually agreeing.

If it was a consensual act why would she be 'emotional'?

So De Bellin asking that question is either he is so self absorbed he doesn't understand what he has done or he just doesn't give a shit and was annoyed that she reacted. Sociopathic behavior.
Im guessing the latter. So fucked up

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like another one of those stories where she was keen to get nailed, and thought she will be dating one after getting drilled probably Sinclair. After all she realised she was just getting tag teamed and felt shitty and probably felt used and hurt so she decided to say it was rape. I mean if she was raped I hope the 2 accused are hung by there junk, but so far her story or tail of events seems a bit weird she remembers what is bad for the accused and what could go against them, but she leaves out the fact she was flirting and throwing up signs for one of them to come and eat her out. I mean sounds to me when she was in the tuktuk they agreed to go to the apartment before they go to the next club and f%%k each other silly then continue on to the next club. But by all means if they are guilty I hope they get what’s coming to them.