Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah flashlight with enough poowe or not sure if a laser pointer is legal. Do they still make Magligbts light and casing were good

Should paramedic carry a taser since they deal with meth heads, mentally disturbed etc ?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Flashlight is great. I trained many different martial arts and every instructor/sensei said the same thing. If you get in a fight with a knife, it doesn't matter how well trained you are. You will get cut. If the knife is yours, it's still the same. You will get cut. Run and avoid.

Well, most said that. My Ninjutsu instructor said, "dodge the knife, grab his arm, flip him over, bite his balls". I said, "what if he has a sword?", my instructor said, "that's easier. Step to the side, grab his dominant hand, hit his other hand off the hilt, use his sword to cut him through the balls". Dude was obsessed with balls.

Flashlight is great though. High powered flashlight. The kind that aren't sold legally in Australia. Shine that in a bloke's eyes at night and it's basically like a flashbang going off. Blind for enough time to get away safely.
Gotta protect my balls

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thank you should give it a watch. Those circle people kinda irritated me...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Refer to the first rule of 11.
If all humans can just live their life by the first rule we will have a much better society!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why are the majority of people in ads ugly, weird *****?

Back in my day (lol), they were all "good looking" people.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What the … is up with grown men waiting in line to meet the starts of the Disney aerial movie, one even went to the extent of making a costume.

Soy boys have hit max level.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What the … is up with grown men waiting in line to meet the starts of the Disney aerial movie, one even went to the extent of making a costume.

Soy boys have hit max level.
He dressed as Ariel?!