Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Paramedic dies after stabbing outside Campbelltown McDonald’s

A NSW Ambulance paramedic and young father has tragically lost his life after he was stabbed as he sat in his own ambulance at a southwest Sydney McDonald’s.
The 29-year-old male paramedic died at Liverpool Hospital after the horrific incident at McDonald’s on Queen St in Campbelltown, despite the desperate efforts of his own colleagues and surgeons at the hospital.

A 21-year-old Raby man is now in custody, with police alleging he was still armed with the knife he used to stab the paramedic when they arrived at the scene.

The man — who is known to police — had to be subdued with a taser and now remains at Campbelltown police station as officers continue gathering evidence.

My deepest condolences to this man's family.

What a mongrel act by a gutless no good lowlife. Hits hard I guess as my son in law is a paramedic out of Kogarah . Bloody hell this Sydney is becoming a scummy place with others doing drive by without any concern about which innocent they might kill.

I wish in jail there was hard labour.......go out and break rocks for 8 hours a day, build roads. Fed up with the cushy bloody way we have to think of prisoners and not the poor families.

This poor guy, hurting nobody, doing the opposite, leave behind a young family.

I'm boiling and I want to see proper justice.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

A NSW Ambulance paramedic and young father has tragically lost his life after he was stabbed as he sat in his own ambulance at a southwest Sydney McDonald’s.
The 29-year-old male paramedic died at Liverpool Hospital after the horrific incident at McDonald’s on Queen St in Campbelltown, despite the desperate efforts of his own colleagues and surgeons at the hospital.

A 21-year-old Raby man is now in custody, with police alleging he was still armed with the knife he used to stab the paramedic when they arrived at the scene.

The man — who is known to police — had to be subdued with a taser and now remains at Campbelltown police station as officers continue gathering evidence.

What a mongrel act by a gutless no good lowlife. Hits hard I guess as my son in law is a paramedic out of Kogarah . Bloody hell this Sydney is becoming a scummy place with others doing drive by without any concern about which innocent they might kill.

I wish in jail there was hard labour.......go out and break rocks for 8 hours a day, build roads. Fed up with the cushy bloody way we have to think of prisoners and not the poor families.

Fkn scumbag ****.

I hope he gets shanked 100 times in his face and dies slowly.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fun fact.
All the club doctors of nrl teams share a small tiny room with team mascots at the stadiums. These suits are unwashable and stink so badly that dr's are nearly heaving.
One of the dr's needs to put itching powder into the opposing teams mascot uniform, hopefully it doesn't start to itch until he gets out onto the ground!!!

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

should be 15 years jail minimum

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Quick update. The mongrel who killed the poor paramedic is locked up with serious mental health issues.

K if he has these why was he allowed to wander around...well done the politically correct.

Or is this a play by the lawyers to get him in a hospital not jail. Don't trust the lawyers.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Quick update. The mongrel who killed the poor paramedic is locked up with serious mental health issues.

K if he has these why was he allowed to wander around...well done the politically correct.

Or is this a play by the lawyers to get him in a hospital not jail. Don't trust the lawyers.
Probably just a bullshit excuse.

Real or not, the **** shouldn't be allowed in public, either put in him a psych centre or 6 feet under.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just in the Tele today. The more I've read about this the more evil this scum is

The man accused of killing a beloved paramedic in broad daylight on Friday allegedly stabbed him 50 times after “stalking him” in a Campbelltown car park.
Police allege Jordan Fineanganofo stabbed 29-year-old Steven Tougher in an “unprovoked” and “horrific” attack outside a McDonald’s restaurant about 5am.

Police allege 21-year-old Fineanganofo stood over Mr Tougher, the pair wedged between his car and the ambulance as he stabbed the paramedic.

According to police, onlookers who tried to stop the attack, some by negotiation and others by kicking at Fineanganofo, were all unsuccessful.

Mr Tougher was “completely defenceless” by this point, police allege.

Well done to the folk who tried to help and kick this bloke. If somebody grabbed a tyre iron it might have helped or he turns on them. Stabbing some defenseless bloke 50 times. Rot in jail you filth.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just in the Tele today. The more I've read about this the more evil this scum is

The man accused of killing a beloved paramedic in broad daylight on Friday allegedly stabbed him 50 times after “stalking him” in a Campbelltown car park.
Police allege Jordan Fineanganofo stabbed 29-year-old Steven Tougher in an “unprovoked” and “horrific” attack outside a McDonald’s restaurant about 5am.

Police allege 21-year-old Fineanganofo stood over Mr Tougher, the pair wedged between his car and the ambulance as he stabbed the paramedic.

According to police, onlookers who tried to stop the attack, some by negotiation and others by kicking at Fineanganofo, were all unsuccessful.

Mr Tougher was “completely defenceless” by this point, police allege.

Well done to the folk who tried to help and kick this bloke. If somebody grabbed a tyre iron it might have helped or he turns on them. Stabbing some defenseless bloke 50 times. Rot in jail you filth.
Now you know why my dream job is to be Gods Assassin, to send demons like this cocksucking piece of shit back to hell.

This world needs a John Wick...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So many knife attacks happening.
It's beyond a joke.
I seen a few people be attacked by someone with a knife.

Both times the victim didn't see it coming.
That's probably one of the rare things I worry about?

That's the worst thing about victims of a knife attack.
You won't know until it's too late!
In the unfortunate moment that happens?
You just hope its not fatal?

Wherever I go in public, I try to stick to the wall and always have a tight eye over the back of my shoulder!

I would rather get shot than stabbed!

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If your faces with a knife try to move a bit to the side then a wrist lock. That's how we do practices. No guarantee you won't get and you have to see it. If it's from behind....not great.

Remember talking to a 1% we maybe 8 or 9 years back in Golburn pub and he carried a small lighter kinda like a mini flame thrower you can buy in a $2 shop....mods delete if inappropriate.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If your faces with a knife try to move a bit to the side then a wrist lock. That's how we do practices. No guarantee you won't get and you have to see it. If it's from behind....not great.

Remember talking to a 1% we maybe 8 or 9 years back in Golburn pub and he carried a small lighter kinda like a mini flame thrower you can buy in a $2 shop....mods delete if inappropriate.
Flashlight is great. I trained many different martial arts and every instructor/sensei said the same thing. If you get in a fight with a knife, it doesn't matter how well trained you are. You will get cut. If the knife is yours, it's still the same. You will get cut. Run and avoid.

Well, most said that. My Ninjutsu instructor said, "dodge the knife, grab his arm, flip him over, bite his balls". I said, "what if he has a sword?", my instructor said, "that's easier. Step to the side, grab his dominant hand, hit his other hand off the hilt, use his sword to cut him through the balls". Dude was obsessed with balls.

Flashlight is great though. High powered flashlight. The kind that aren't sold legally in Australia. Shine that in a bloke's eyes at night and it's basically like a flashbang going off. Blind for enough time to get away safely.