Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm just a sand n**** riding my leb sled which I tow behind my Hilux.

I traded my Gemini for a Wrexi which I traded for an AMG

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anyone know how to stop an addiction of eggplant rubbing with hands? This is getting out of hand

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I had to call QBE Insurance about my bike. "due to a high volume of calls. blah blah........"

Like WTF guys it's everywhere I ring. GET SOME MORE STAFF !!!! The great get out of jail card

Walk into Kmart or Big W......can't find 1 person in place to answer a question,

Feel better now I've ranted.:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I did that once before footy match when I took my jersey in… And I can attest that will stop you from touching your eggplants… But by god I had a good game!
I was young and dumb (or brave) enough to rub deep heat into my clean shaved scalp before a game like Ogre used to do....

I fully understand why he just wanted to knock ***** out lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We're already 2 weeks into the new year...how sad :(

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just had a video call with someone that was helping me out with a few things and it some how had the opposite effect and made me more depressed :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Chin up cuz,
Grab some shut-eye perhaps, shit will be better in the morning(or lunchtime if you get a good kip in).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Chin up cuz,
Grab some shut-eye perhaps, shit will be better in the morning(or lunchtime if you get a good kip in).
Na I've got to get up early and cut the grass before it rains lol.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just had a video call with someone that was helping me out with a few things and it some how had the opposite effect and made me more depressed :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Maybe you have an inner voice saying that you either don't deserve help, or shouldn't need it. If so, tell that part of you to get stuffed, because everyone needs and should get help, it is part of healthy functioning at personal and relationship levels.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Maybe you have an inner voice saying that you either don't deserve help, or shouldn't need it. If so, tell that part of you to get stuffed, because everyone needs and should get help, it is part of healthy functioning at personal and relationship levels.
No it was nothing like that, I was like a sponge. It was more like how the fuck did this person do this when I struggle to get through a day without almost shitting myself because even just the smell of something upset it :tearsofjoy:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No it was nothing like that, I was like a sponge. It was more like how the fuck did this person do this when I struggle to get through a day without almost shitting myself because even just the smell of something upset it :tearsofjoy:
Fair enough. Basically there is an inner voice that is saying stuff that is not helpful, just not the stuff that I proposed. So what answers can you provide that inner voice?