Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fk man, see you can be nice LOL that was cute bro. You’re getting better at interacting with others.
I had to put my big boy pants on for that comment, no room for fucking around.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Marley or anyone could you please explain this...
I'm anti twatter instawank etc but I read a story and I think it's related to their Instagram accounts that amongst others Messi and Ronaldonumnuts earn 3 mil and nearly 4 mil respectively "per post" on their accounts WTAF??!! How can this be possible?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Marley or anyone could you please explain this...
I'm anti twatter instawank etc but I read a story and I think it's related to their Instagram accounts that amongst others Messi and Ronaldonumnuts earn 3 mil and nearly 4 mil respectively "per post" on their accounts WTAF??!! How can this be possible?
I think it's around $2m per post across all platforms, that's for Ronaldo. Messi isn't as much. I'm not 100% sure and I don't know the exact way they work that out because obviously he can't just make unlimited money by making unlimited posts lol. I assume they just divide his yearly earnings by post.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think it's around $2m per post across all platforms, that's for Ronaldo. Messi isn't as much. I'm not 100% sure and I don't know the exact way they work that out because obviously he can't just make unlimited money by making unlimited posts lol. I assume they just divide his yearly earnings by post.
The story i read was 3 and 4 mil respectively and it was tied into the main headline which was Messi's world cup trophy post which got 67 million likes(a record I think)..pretty sure it was on Instagram.
Stupid excessive amounts of money they should donate 90% of it or the whole lot lol
And how is the money generated what cilly sunts are paying them these wads of cash.
Virtually nothing bothers me hence the avatar but shit like this makes me puke.The world is so fucked these days OMG :tearsofjoy:

And..don't get me started on these fucking influencer polesmokers!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The story i read was 3 and 4 mil respectively and it was tied into the main headline which was Messi's world cup trophy post which got 67 million likes(a record I think)..pretty sure it was on Instagram.
Stupid excessive amounts of money they should donate 90% of it or the whole lot lol
And how is the money generated what cilly sunts are paying them these wads of cash.
Virtually nothing bothers me hence the avatar but shit like this makes me puke.The world is so fucked these days OMG :tearsofjoy:

They should give it to me :sob:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

It's usually subtle marketing. They will usually have some brand in the background, or they will be wearing a specific watch, or something like that.

Many people make a crapload of money from it. And not just the real celebrities. Insta-celebrities too. Some chick will shake her arse on Tiktok, then she'll get 1 million followers, then companies will pay her to subtly market their crap.

Just look at Bella Poarch. Regular woman who posted a video of her miming a crappy song. It became the most popular Tiktok post and now she earns $30k everytime she posts.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's usually subtle marketing. They will usually have some brand in the background, or they will be wearing a specific watch, or something like that.

Many people make a crapload of money from it. And not just the real celebrities. Insta-celebrities too. Some chick will shake her arse on Tiktok, then she'll get 1 million followers, then companies will pay her to subtly market their crap.

Just look at Bella Poarch. Regular woman who posted a video of her miming a crappy song. It became the most popular Tiktok post and now she earns $30k everytime she posts.
I know..well i sort of know lol, it's total madness obscene asf even.
Am I jealous? Maybe a little but the very rich assholes who couldn't possibly spend even a 10th of all this coin should be doing good things with a big chunk of it.As they were the topics of the article I read do ppl like Messi and Ronaldo have worthwhile charities pumping loads of his money there, Argentina is not a very prosperous country nor is Portugal?... just shit like that, same goes for all the other obscenely rich earning way too much money.
Anyway rant over.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wtf is this bs? Is this how happy people are meant to be? Worst days were still okay days...reason for the day only being okay. Cat scratched me. I was stuck in traffic? I'm fucking crying :sob:

https://www.reddit.com/r/mildlyinteresting/comments/102vmom
Any day i work is automatically a bad day and if its busy which it mostly is, its an awful day so i have about 4-5 awful days during the week whilst this bloke has 4 okay days in an entire year. What the fuck

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Any day i work is automatically a bad day and if its busy which it mostly is, its an awful day so i have about 4-5 awful days during the week whilst this bloke has 4 okay days in an entire year. What the fuck
Someone asked him if he ever has days where he just doesn't feel good for no real reason and he said he didn't understand the question hahahaha. Why can't my brain be like this.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Someone asked him if he ever has days where he just doesn't feel good for no real reason and he said he didn't understand the question hahahaha. Why can't my brain be like this.
Lots of reasons. Try doing a graph like that and marking every day down as either good or great. See what happens...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lots of reasons. Try doing a graph like that and marking every day down as either good or great. See what happens...
I already did it years ago but instead of tracking it daily I did it at intervals during the day. It didn't tell me anything I didn't already know

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I already did it years ago but instead of tracking it daily I did it at intervals during the day. It didn't tell me anything I didn't already know
I'm saying use it as therapy rather than as diagnostic.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blue_Boost back in 55 days

Threads are piggy bankin