Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Get a plan from your GP, find a Psychologist who charges $180 or less, boom, the cost goes down to 2 figures.
Yes I know, used it previously. I was just joking around because it helps me cope..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is anyone else addicted to those "memes I found on the internet/discord/etc" videos?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You should be able to get a care plan where 5 and possible 10 sessions are covered by medicare.
They aren't covered by medicare, they are rebated. Most people still end up with out of pocket cost. Some psychologists will bulk bill pensioners etc.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sorry that's what I meant :grinning:
And it is 10 rebated sessions, but after 6 sessions you have to go back to the GP for a review and the GP approves the final 4 sessions. There was a further 10 sessions available because of Covid, but that is due to end on 31st December, and no indication from the Fed Gov that they will extend it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And it is 10 rebated sessions, but after 6 sessions you have to go back to the GP for a review and the GP approves the final 4 sessions. There was a further 10 sessions available because of Covid, but that is due to end on 31st December, and no indication from the Fed Gov that they will extend it.
Isn't there also 10 group sessions or did I imagine that? :tearsofjoy:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Is anyone else addicted to those "memes I found on the internet/discord/etc" videos?
I’m addicted to the takeover LA car videos where idiots do the equivalent to modern day bull running and people drive around doing burnouts on public streets illegally and big crowds watch and duck and weave the cars and obviously it’s all organised on Facebook ect before hand and heaps of people get hurt because it’s absurd illegal and really dangerous but really entertaining.

It shows how much society has fallen and I’m part of it getting entertainment from it.

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mindspot online will call you with out a gp referral and give you up to 20 free sessions and courses there's a lot of options out there and it's getting easier

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’m addicted to the takeover LA car videos where idiots do the equivalent to modern day bull running and people drive around doing burnouts on public streets illegally and big crowds watch and duck and weave the cars and obviously it’s all organised on Facebook ect before hand and heaps of people get hurt because it’s absurd illegal and really dangerous but really entertaining.

It shows how much society has fallen and I’m part of it getting entertainment from it.
I knew what video it was as soon I pressed play :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My first trip to Thailand I get out of the airport, jump in a cab and stare out the window.
Passed a mum with a couple of kids on a scooter and thought yeah im gonna love this place.
Yep seen full families in the scooter including their dog

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
What's the deal with daytime running lights on cars? Is it just another marketing ploy? I'm not buying the whole safety spiel coz we can still see the car. You know why? Because it's FUKKING DAY TIME.

End rant.

Discuss. Or not...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What's the deal with daytime running lights on cars? Is it just another marketing ploy? I'm not buying the whole safety spiel coz we can still see the car. You know why? Because it's FUKKING DAY TIME.

End rant.

Discuss. Or not...
It's more useful overseas but it still helps a bit here I feel. It's more aesthetically pleasing too imo.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Where do I go now that twitter is going to die?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can we sticky a free talk thread where we can talk about anything? Sometimes I feel like sharing thoughts that aren't worth creating a thread over. Just a thought...
Was this thread one of those thoughts?