Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's was way more active.

We had an eye for talent in JF and reserves.

There were a heap load of females on here too. Wasn't just online either, game days at the stadiums, leagues club and had heaps of meet ups.

PS the rooster hate was real, a bloke called DoggFather was unleashed and lethal against them lol
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's was way more active.

We had an eye for talent in JF and reserves.

There were a heap load of females on here too. Wasn't just online either, game days at the stadiums, leagues club and had heaps of meet ups.

PS the rooster hate was real, a bloke called DoggFather was unleashed and lethal against them lol
Any loving go on? :grimacing:

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have a few question for the older TK members.

What was TK like when it first launched?

Did you guys talk up blokes like Thurston before he debuted?

How was traffic back then? Did you have to wait long before someone replied to your post?

Did you guys celebrate on here when we won the comp?
TK claimed JT was too small and were pumping up a bloke called Penani Fuimaona’ala’atoa instead.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
TK claimed JT was too small and were pumping up a bloke called Penani Fuimaona’ala’atoa instead.
A small bunch of us wanted him at next to Shifty, well the ones that didn't buy into the Anasta hype.

But yeah, if he had neck tattoos TK would of loved him more lol

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
but Lebo is ok.
I tell this story without wanting to offend....

A mate of mine is a trade teacher at Granville TAFE. He loves the story about 2 close mates in his class once and when my mate asked the class to get out insulated pliers etc one of the boys asked his mate a bit loud what the teacher wanted them to get. His mate replies with an ooooffff...get these out you dumb Arab.

Both were Lebanese, good mates and none of them was offended.....it was normal. But one kid in the class reported that my mate was racist because he didnn't say Oi cant say that it's offensive.

The Head Teacher chucked the complaint because he had students like that and was sensible.

Mods please delete if offensive

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So according to the Internet white people don't wash their legs? I then also found out that guys also don't wash their arse? Umm wtf? I'm a guy and white and now I'm questioning if I wash myself correctly.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So according to the Internet white people don't wash their legs? I then also found out that guys also don't wash their arse? Umm wtf? I'm a guy and white and now I'm questioning if I wash myself correctly.
How did you come across such information.. doing a search or just random stupid stories? And why white ppl themed? :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How did you come across such information.. doing a search or just random stupid stories? And why white ppl themed? :tearsofjoy:
It was on Reddit, there's subs like "white people twitter" and "black people twitter" where they post screen grabs from white/black users discussing race related issues.

So yh, do you wash your arse???

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It was on Reddit, there's subs like "white people twitter" and "black people twitter" where they post screen grabs from white/black users discussing race related issues.

So yh, do you wash your arse???
My question is how do blind people know if they've wiped their arse enough after a shit?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I tell this story without wanting to offend....

A mate of mine is a trade teacher at Granville TAFE. He loves the story about 2 close mates in his class once and when my mate asked the class to get out insulated pliers etc one of the boys asked his mate a bit loud what the teacher wanted them to get. His mate replies with an ooooffff...get these out you dumb Arab.

Both were Lebanese, good mates and none of them was offended.....it was normal. But one kid in the class reported that my mate was racist because he didnn't say Oi cant say that it's offensive.

The Head Teacher chucked the complaint because he had students like that and was sensible.

Mods please delete if offensive
Like the n-word, if said by other Arabs than its no problem.

These days it's the ***** that aren't involved who get involved.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You dirty cracker lol

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep I do everything in equal share as you should in a relationship. I don’t mind putting the washing in the machine but hanging it out (which I still do often) I fucking hate. I have no idea why as it’s not hard. Still doesn’t mean I don’t hate it. I think my missus gets it and thinks yep you are a reasonable bloke you do what needs to be done which She appreciate but you just don’t like hanging out washing. I’ll do it I don’t give a fuck but I really hate it. By the way I do it most of the time because she is extremely busy but I really really hate it.
Yeah I do it aswell (not as often as her), but still do it. I just hate every second of it