Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happened to @Blue_boost?
He's been quiet for a while.
Hopefully he didn't have to give his neighbour the Steven Segal treatment?
I’m here friend. I had to bite my tongue yesterday.. bought a burger at carls Jnr.. I bite into it and there is a long hair in it. The old me would have pounded the managers head on the counter for 5 minutes but the new me thanked him, told him about the hair and politely asked for a refund which the manager agreed. Left and will never be back. The manager was pretty embarrassed.

these days if you respond to an offence against you, fish out your own justice, you end up in Court

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m here friend. I had to bite my tongue yesterday.. bought a burger at carls Jnr.. I bite into it and there is a long hair in it. The old me would have pounded the managers head on the counter for 5 minutes but the new me thanked him, told him about the hair and politely asked for a refund which the manager agreed. Left and will never be back. The manager was pretty embarrassed.

these days if you respond to an offence against you, fish out your own justice, you end up in Court
how do you not activate Steven Segal mode after you’ve discovered a hair in your food?
So lucky it’s 2023 and not 1995.
Can’t get away with anything anymore, there’s CCTV everywhere.
And if you’re in a life threatening situation and require CPR, instead of helping, everyone will start pulling out their phones and recording your last moments.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The new bloke in charge of the Comanchero is a house painter

Saravic, who drives a $700,000 Lamborghini, had been frequently photographed with Meehan and is also known to be close mate the former national supremo Mick Murray.

I'll be at Bunnings Ashfield tomorrow buying painting gear. Man I got to change jobs.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Be careful what you wish for

One of the UK’s biggest lottery winners burned through a mind-blowing $50 million in eight years — splurging on a soccer team, race horses, and extravagant cars — before his luck ran out, documents revealed on Thursday.
Colin Weir’s wife, Chris, took much of his fortune after their divorce

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Man I'm so bummed. How the fuck did my dad work at a pizza place and buy his first property ffs.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Man I'm so bummed. How the fuck did my dad work at a pizza place and buy his first property ffs.
Literally meeting with a mortgage broker tomorrow to be told it’s impossible to buy property in Canberra lol.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Shouldn’t the mods be locking dogmatic out of the covid thread too?
How dare he post a video of a comedian who called out what bullshit 2020-2022 was!

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Trump's been indicted Fckn YAY. No exactly know what that means but the orange man in the orange jumpsuit.. Yep perfect.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Trump's been indicted Fckn YAY. No exactly know what that means but the orange man in the orange jumpsuit.. Yep perfect.
*mental illness alert*

Be on the lookout for green and/or purple haired folks crying gleefully whilst simultaneously snapping back about they/them pronouns and their theybies rights

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone suffer from TMJ? Swear once it flares up it lasts consistently for about a month. Might need to try Botox next but I'm not super keen on having injections lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone suffer from TMJ? Swear once it flares up it lasts consistently for about a month. Might need to try Botox next but I'm not super keen on having injections lol
Never heard of it bro.

What is it?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Damn!

Can they fix/treat it?
There's a range of treatments that may or may not work. I'll get it looked at again eventually, I think what sets it off is me clenching my jaw in my sleep.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There's a range of treatments that may or may not work. I'll get it looked at again eventually, I think what sets it off is me clenching my jaw in my sleep.
Used to do that too. Had to get a custom mouth guard to save me smashing my back teeth.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When did the sun turn from yellow to white?

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Literally meeting with a mortgage broker tomorrow to be told it’s impossible to buy property in Canberra lol.
The market is still fucked, higher interest rates haven’t really brought it back much here. My sales agent mates are telling me anything renovated is still selling like covid prices due to the cost of materials and trades at the moment.