Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
No date yet. They're still trying to figure out some of the finer details.

There's some real stupid stuff they are looking at, like having to watch something on Netflix at home once per month or your device gets blocked. Considering that many people will only watch Netflix on a device if they are travelling, it means so many people will lose access to Netflix.

It's a bit of a smart move though. They will lose a bunch of subscribers, but they'll gain more overall because people who borrowed accounts will realise that they want to keep watching these shows.
My sister will be spewing will finally have to pay for a subscription and not bum mine

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90

Explains why there are so many cucks these days....

The 1940s white masculine male is what they’ve tried to destroy which they almost have now. It’s too toxic, it’s too male, he doesn’t allow degeneracy, a female can’t manipulate him etc. And if a female can’t manipulate or over power a male, he is in fact, toxic masculine male.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t know how the hell YouTube allows this content to stay up for so long on shorts, when they’d nuke content that would suggest a male is the head of the house. But this? Na this is fine it’s culture we don’t understand.

Honestly how do these guys expect respect from non blacks when they don’t even respect their own kind? Poor innocent baby stuck in the middle will probably grow up thinking all this degeneracy is normal. Wonder if the government will rightfully take their child or maybe they won’t because it’s not about a boy wanting to be a girl.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What’s with all the aggro drivers on the road these days … no way these ***** didn’t pay extra for their license

Had some fat whale screech at me because she just reversed out her driveway in a van full of kids without looking and almost hit me

I said “ that’s pretty dangerous mate “

‘she said “ yeah get fucked ya dickhead “

I said “ wow speak like that in front of your kids? “

she said “ fuck you “

I said “ right back at you , you disgusting **** “

Lol she lost it hahaha

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not only ahe called him a weiner but retardo?

PS Ricardo reminds me of Kikau.
Yeah same here!

I just love how she says it and the instant "OH SHIT" look, and then tries to press on.

What made it worse was that it was at the Red Bull Racing Official Car launch and she was the host of the event. So it went live streamed around the entire world with no delay.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can truth be racist?

Genuine question.