Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You mean like analysing it yes?
Diagnostics? Yeah kinda. Means trying to make a determination about what is "wrong". Some clinicians spend a lot of time on diagnosis, it is easier to do than actually addressing the problem.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is it possible for me to pay someone to map out the rest of my life? :sob:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wish I could just find a good dommy mommy for myself... :tearsofjoy:
How old would you go Marley? lol because there will be pain NO DOUBT you won't just be getting dominated In bed, you will be nagged within an inch of your life and often...
SO my advice is go older toe the line and get in the will bigtime..then the pain will eventually have(a maybe big)monetary gain :tearsofjoy:

How you feeling Covlurgy it gone now or at least mostly?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How old would you go Marley? lol because there will be pain NO DOUBT you won't just be getting dominated In bed, you will be nagged within an inch of your life and often...
SO my advice is go older toe the line and get in the will bigtime..then the pain will eventually have(a maybe big)monetary gain :tearsofjoy:

How you feeling Covlurgy it gone now or at least mostly?
Actually I don't really want to sleep with anyone older than me anymore so it might not work but I definitely need that nagging in my life to keep my own my toes lol.

I still feel like shit, think I've developed some sort of infection because my tongue and throats all messed up. All white with blisters, don't even want to look at it :tearsofjoy:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Actually I don't really want to sleep with anyone older than me anymore so it might not work but I definitely need that nagging in my life to keep my own my toes lol.

I still feel like shit, think I've developed some sort of infection because my tongue and throats all messed up. All white with blisters, don't even want to look at it :tearsofjoy:
Well I'm not sure of how often or what and won't get too crass or descriptive but you still will likely have to put out bruh, think pot of gold at the end just saying :grinning:
Oh yeh a bonus too is any single mommy brats will be grown up and this is big, I've done the ex's with 2 kids under 8(and a big angry ex husband) it = a NIGHTMARE :cry::tearsofjoy:

No good re your health I assume docs aren't much help?
I think given I'm over 50 I have to get another booster, i better check with Capt Fongzilla if it's safe though or just ride the wave "bareback".

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I had to go for a walk because being inside is literally killing me. Still can't fucking sleep though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Does anyone else have TMJ?