Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know but there was a bloke that wore long sleeves for Melbourne just recently...I think it was Chase Blair?
Lol. That's right. One of those average players that looked good in the Melbourne system but if memory serves me right, he wore skins

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does everyone suffer earworms? You know song stuck in your head for days.
Usually happens to me on a weekly basis.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When driving and coming up to a round about. If you know you gotta turn right and your only allowed to do it from the right lane, you make sure you get in that right lane coming up to it. Cause if I’m in that right lane knowing I’m turning right and your trying to do it from the left I’m not budging. You are either hitting me at your fault or your go straight and not where you wanna go. Asians always do it when I’m driving to work when they trying to go to the temple at unanderra down here in Wollongong. Pisses me off big time.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
When driving and coming up to a round about. If you know you gotta turn right and your only allowed to do it from the right lane, you make sure you get in that right lane coming up to it. Cause if I’m in that right lane knowing I’m turning right and your trying to do it from the left I’m not budging. You are either hitting me at your fault or your go straight and not where you wanna go. Asians always do it when I’m driving to work when they trying to go to the temple at unanderra down here in Wollongong. Pisses me off big time.
Good old Derra, I grew up around there. I remember going to that temple when it opened.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be?

You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie.

Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Went to a Harbour Boat cruise techno rave got sloppy as we did ended up getting invited back with a mate to some rich blokes afterparty turned out his father was a very well known high court judge on a very exclusive Harbourside property and did nose beers with him and his son and mates then realised it wasn’t the type of party we thought as there was no glamorous females there and there was some strange activity going on in the spa overlooking Sydney Harbour. Said we need to both need to go to the bathroom and climbed out the window and legged it pissing ourself laughing realising we were naive young idiots that misjudged it was one for the books.

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN a feel good story
A sex offender bled to death after suffering gruesome injuries in an abandoned estate, an inquest heard. Reginald Alan Roach, 63, was found unconscious in an old Wales industrial area by a dog walker.

Roach was covered in blood as his genitals had been sliced off, which is thought to be his cause of death.