Free Dress Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Broncos Girl said:
lol I rekcon... stupid gold coin donation:p and then theres: must wear closed in footwear, no spaghetti straps, no mid driffs, no offensive slogans stpid stupid

Just be proud to wear your jersey.... and just ignore everyone..>!! Or find some way to insults what their wearing :p

lol someone said so i could hear but pretended they didnt want my to ew easts jersey yuk.. i go ew fat person yuk... hehehe then i got called a biatchh but it was worth it stupid fat manly girl...

if your really want to wear it wear it but dont come on here tommorow saying how much you copped... it would be like me knowing if i wore my easts jeresey to a dogs game and sitting near doggies supporters i will get sh*t then going and doing it and then cry about it later... if i wore it my responsibilty and i cop what i get n take it like a proud supporter

T

TdoggBulldog

Broncos Girl said:
lol I rekcon... stupid gold coin donation:p and then theres: must wear closed in footwear, no spaghetti straps, no mid driffs, no offensive slogans stpid stupid

Just be proud to wear your jersey.... and just ignore everyone..>!! Or find some way to insults what their wearing :p

haha yer... too many rules...

i will be proud.. and i will insult the others.. i will be like OMG...she shops at "insert dodgy shop here"

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
lol...!! Yea see I h ave no problem wearing my broncos jersey :p

But last year on GF day... i wore a bulldogs support tee all day.... and got some really dirty looks

T

TdoggBulldog

ThatsMYteam said:
lol someone said so i could hear but pretended they didnt want my to ew easts jersey yuk.. i go ew fat person yuk... hehehe then i got called a biatchh but it was worth it stupid fat manly girl...

if your really want to wear it wear it but dont come on here tommorow saying how much you copped... it would be like me knowing if i wore my easts jeresey to a dogs game and sitting near doggies supporters i will get sh*t then going and doing it and then cry about it later... if i wore it my responsibilty and i cop what i get n take it like a proud supporter

haha i wont be crying... but i will come on here and tell you how i revved the ppl who said n e thing smart

T

TdoggBulldog

HAHAH OK HERES MY TODAY STORY...

I walked into skool

pasted a roosters supporter which is a teacher.. i think he may have even played JF for them... n e wayz im like pointin at my jersey and he tried to make me pick up rubbish and im like u cant jsut coz we bet u in the GF and walked off... ok then.. in home group this dudes like OHHH whos gunna win tonight and im like BULLDOGS! and hes like NO broncos will kick ur ass.. and im like NEGRO PLZ.. and hes like u wait.. and im like i will.. so wen i get 2 skool i have to give him crap.... THEN in class other broncos supporters were sayin random things.. and im like.. wotever... haha.. i must give them crap also... then this chick who ive told u about who p!sses me off soo much i wanna hit her shes like ohh bulldogs are crap(she woz up the stairs and i woz down them) and im like yer come here and say it b!tch and shes like ok i will, then she fell down the stairs infront of every1 i pointed and laughed and as did they.. and she ran off crying.. haha... harsh but appropriate... haha... then i ended my day again by walkn past the hpe teacher and pointin to the bulldogs logo on my jersey... the end

SWEET SWEET GLORY!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Geez! I dont wanna piss you off TDogg. Remind me to stay on your good side. :p

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL

Or I might be 'sleeping with the fishes' 'wearing cement shoes' you get it... :p

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I remember when I was in Sydney visiting some Rellies late 2000/early 2001 and I went to the Sydney Cricket Ground for the first day of the test match Australia were playing the West Indies (Poms everywhere too) and met up with a few of my cousins.

So I decided to wear my Cowboys Jersey so they could easily spot me and even anyone I knew from home could spot me on telly as well and despite the fact that none of my cousins discriminate against NRL teams, I got QUEENSLANDER, LOOSER AND BRING BACK SOUTHS comments and also a host of dirty looks at me from some yobbos that were sitting a few rows back from us...

Even so, it was ridiculous trying to get a beer too and having been to another venue other than Dairy Farmers Stadium - I will never whinge about the price of food/drinks/beer/other booze ever again...

I even rubbed it in to my Mum, Dad and a family friend who is a Mark Waugh fan that I was sitting seven rows back from the boundary in front of the Brewongal Stand and when I rang this friend of my family - she asked me where her hero was feilding - I just said to her - Duh, where else!!! - Second Slip of course and I also told her that Colin "Funky" Miller was feilding near where we were sitting...

While the game was going, these Yobbos who I beleive were Roosters/Souths or Bulldogs (I do not discriminate against the Dogs anymore) supporters were either paying out on several West Indies players (especially Brian Lara - Re: That lingere skank that he was shagging at the time, and other WI's over that KFC ad that they did), Mark "ya still a cheat - go tell it to John the Bookie" Waugh and Ricky "see ya at the Bourbon and Beefstake" Ponting, and generally giving me sh!t over the fact that I was wearing my Cowboys Jersey and as KFC were the Cowboys sleeve sponsor a few years back, were giving me heaps over that and also some of the Cowboys players (probably been watching Cowboys games on Fox cos they were never on Chanel 9 at that time) - Julian O'Neil in particular...

Status
Not open for further replies.