Free Dress Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TdoggBulldog

Ok.... its free dress day 2 moro at school... and well... coz the bulldogs are playin tomoro night.. im gunna wear my jersey to school..... and im going to get given ABSOLUTE CR@P! so anyone have any good comebacks for these comments ppl will give me:

R@PIST
BULLDOGS SUCK
SALARY CHEATER

They will be extremely appreciated, as i am running out of things to say back to these ppl....

Cheers

Reaction score
lol @ "free dress day"

tell them "i am a premier, you are not. so suck my doodle"

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
make fun of the cowboys suopporters for losing to the knights and souths in two weeks, and make fun of the broncos supporters for getting smashed 50 - 4 by the storm :grinning:

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
lay down a phat freestyle right back at 'em

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
dont listen to them!! we all know who the best team is!

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
... lol its weird because "free dress day" isn't really free...you have to pay and have restrictions on what you can wear, well at my school :p

Whenever people give me crap about liking the dogs up here... I reply "ya face"... you know it sounds sooo lame ... but it really does shut them up!

Or i just say well at least they've won a trophy! and they'll be back this year and so on

So^Yeah

JMJ
Reaction score
hehe i remember MUFTI day....
u c girls rockin up to school in the dressiest clothes and hihest dress to impress heels.... those were the days

T

TdoggBulldog

=el magic= said:
lol i get "el tragic" pretty creative imo.

Yer i rekon... then i remind them... best converter in the world??? Highest point scorer in the league... then they go ohh HES ONLY good coz he can kick good.. and im like... who got out of the in goal against the panthers? who scored a try 2 win the game for us against the roosters winning us the premiership cup.. and there like yer wotever...

bulldogs_chick16

The Brissy Kid
Reaction score
Broncos Girl said:
... lol its weird because "free dress day" isn't really free...you have to pay and have restrictions on what you can wear, well at my school :p

Whenever people give me crap about liking the dogs up here... I reply "ya face"... you know it sounds sooo lame ... but it really does shut them up!

Or i just say well at least they've won a trophy! and they'll be back this year and so on
it aint free at my skewl we always have like stopid restrictions on what we can were also

T

TdoggBulldog

Broncos Girl said:

omg i kno.. they charge you... its STUPID.. it should be... pay to wear clothes that apply with the regulations day or something!

Reaction score
~doggie~diva~ said:
back in the day we use to call it "mufti day" those were fun :grinning:
lol its ok teenah. most people call it mufti day!

i have also heard of "coloured clothes day" but i have never heard of "free dress day" a little silly imo!

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
"free dress day" - must be qld thing lol... Ive heard of mufti day tho, but I heard that from my friend in America

T

TdoggBulldog

=el magic= said:
lol its ok teenah. most people call it mufti day!

i have also heard of "coloured clothes day" but i have never heard of "free dress day" a little silly imo!

yes... damn queenslanders.. who would call a day that costs you money free?

T

TdoggBulldog

Broncos Girl said:
"free dress day" - must be qld thing lol... Ive heard of mufti day tho, but I heard that from my friend in America

haha.. yes... us damn qlders haha... atleast u hav it too:D

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
i use to wear my roosters one to school and i live cronulla area .... i copped a lot i just laugh its sharks supporters its all u have to do.. .then u get the odd WOmanly supporter or panthers or as i went to st george tafe i got got ALOT of **** there had doggie panthers and drasgons supporters thats just in my class .... who cares i copped more then u can imagine cause i was uber outnumbered i just laughed at the panthers and said ur going down hill from here on so i dont mind u habving a poke at me atm.... doggies one she was a gorupie so i made up players and confused her.. dragons he looked like a pig... oh i just said let me guess injuries is why your losing..

like water of a ducks back

and if your so worried why wear the jersey

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
TdoggBulldog said:
yes... damn queenslanders.. who would call a day that costs you money free?
lol I rekcon... stupid gold coin donation:p and then theres: must wear closed in footwear, no spaghetti straps, no mid driffs, no offensive slogans stpid stupid

Just be proud to wear your jersey.... and just ignore everyone..>!! Or find some way to insults what their wearing :p

T

TdoggBulldog

ThatsMYteam said:
i use to wear my roosters one to school and i live cronulla area .... i copped a lot i just laugh its sharks supporters its all u have to do.. .then u get the odd WOmanly supporter or panthers or as i went to st george tafe i got got ALOT of **** there had doggie panthers and drasgons supporters thats just in my class .... who cares i copped more then u can imagine cause i was uber outnumbered i just laughed at the panthers and said ur going down hill from here on so i dont mind u habving a poke at me atm.... doggies one she was a gorupie so i made up players and confused her.. dragons he looked like a pig... oh i just said let me guess injuries is why your losing..

like water of a ducks back

and if your so worried why wear the jersey
Well... coz its freezing up here... and the only shirts i own that are ok to wear to skool are my dogs polo.. and my dogs jersey.. no1 wears sleeves up here!! And i love my team....and my friend wants me 2 wear it coz shes wearin her knights one

Status
Not open for further replies.