News Freddy’s loyalty questioned over ‘unbelievable’ Foxx snub as NSW coach explains bombshell call

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
These are the players he shouldn’t off dropped
Ado carr
Jake trebojivic
Tyson frizzell
API korisau
So fitler you don’t change a winning team only change if injured
Agree with that. Frizell the type of player we missed. What’s Api there to give cook a spell as he struggled from about 50 mins in. Jake is good in the middle, he’s not lazy like the others.

Addo carr more of a threat than tupou. Tupou did a good job at kick returns but what else? He takes 20 metres to wind up. JACs a threat.

RCG has zero leg drive, just drops to the floor once contact is made. Matterson geez… softer than butter.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The blues were playing like the bulldogs yesterday. I couldn't believe my eyes. So Freddy, fuck off if you think you're coaching us mate. We already know how to play like the blues did last night
Cleary ressembled Lachlan Lewis. Players of such notable quality can’t possibly play as poorly as they did last night. NSWs structure appeared oddly similar to our bullshit meaning fitler has just as much of an idea as Barret did. Just because Fitler was a brilliant half doesn’t mean he knows how to coach a footy side. If we sign Fitler then we’re set back another 5 years.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
These are the players he shouldn’t off dropped
Ado carr
Jake trebojivic
Tyson frizzell
API korisau
So fitler you don’t change a winning team only change if injured
What’s Jake Trbojevic going to offer? He is a Josh Jackson clone and offers shit in attack.
Frizzell? … really LOL?
Korisau isn’t even in Cooks shadow so … NO

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Qld did a Melbourne in defence, hardly surprising, they had 3 in tackle, peeled slowly, held down, rushed up in defence and stood offside all game. Slater simply copied Bellamy's play book, what idiot didn't see that coming? The answer in one work "Fittler", the fark whit, he didn't see it, didn't anticipate it and didn't plan or train against it. He should have been in the ref's ear all week about keeping them on side.

NSW looked like us in attack partially because the ref let them stand off side, cuts off the halves' time in attack, we suffer exactly the same way in many games.

The best attack against a rushing defence is to kick behind them, with a fast chase. Who does that the best in the NRL? JAC, and the fark whit Fittler dropped him.

Always a Bulldog

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe Frzzle and JTrbojevic wouldn't have let Cherry Evans stroll over from the scrum base.

Always a Bulldog
Hardly, both been pretty average. Cam Murray should have been a starter if you’re playing him in your team. You don’t bring him off the bench and also RCG was a bizarre selection.

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What’s Jake Trbojevic going to offer? He is a Josh Jackson clone and offers shit in attack.
Frizzell? … really LOL?
Korisau isn’t even in Cooks shadow so … NO
That’s why they smashed the blues through the middle

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Some will say I have my tin foil hat on but fuck it here goes. I think the call to drop Fox was on Alexander. He wants to make us less attractive in the player market as we are signing a lot of panthers players or try to. He was the only one to say that fox “is out of form” clear bullshit. Gus then responds today and said the NSW origin team is “too pantherised”.

PS. I don’t do drugs anymore

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some will say I have my tin foil hat on but fuck it here goes. I think the call to drop Fox was on Alexander. He wants to make us less attractive in the player market as we are signing a lot of panthers players or try to. He was the only one to say that fox “is out of form” clear bullshit. Gus then responds today and said the NSW origin team is “too pantherised”.

you might be on to something

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Well he is a overrated dud **** and appears to be a little bitch so who knows.

100% he still has sand in his vagina that we got Burton.

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Qld did a Melbourne in defence, hardly surprising, they had 3 in tackle, peeled slowly, held down, rushed up in defence and stood offside all game. Slater simply copied Bellamy's play book, what idiot didn't see that coming? The answer in one work "Fittler", the fark whit, he didn't see it, didn't anticipate it and didn't plan or train against it. He should have been in the ref's ear all week about keeping them on side.

NSW looked like us in attack partially because the ref let them stand off side, cuts off the halves' time in attack, we suffer exactly the same way in many games.

The best attack against a rushing defence is to kick behind them, with a fast chase. Who does that the best in the NRL? JAC, and the fark whit Fittler dropped him.

Always a Bulldog
What rubbish analysis ..

There was a 6 point difference for all the maroons dominance and could have been tied right up until the end .

Coaches / tactics don’t make origin , the players do and the very specials ones influence results .

Once Yeo was concussed from first tackle , so was NSW game plan hence Gus comments that NSW too pantherised

It’ll be a similar team with a similar game plan and for NSW to win they’ll need more than weighton to play good

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Fittler somehow becomes our head coach, we’re guaranteed the spoon for the next 3 years.

His decision making is cooked. Who plays Wighton at centre with Stephen Crichton on the bench?
Dylan Walker style .,, stupid utility . Why not use Hynes , or burton ?