News Freddy’s loyalty questioned over ‘unbelievable’ Foxx snub as NSW coach explains bombshell call

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm a bit sad for Addo-Carr but it's a huge joke that they've had Laurie (the team that wins needs to score more points) Daley and Freddy (knock on a woman's door naked at a hotel) Fittler, as the last pair of coaches.

I'm not the least bit concerned with the origin series anymore anyway. Saw too many series decided by highly questionable refs calls to still be watching.
I remember hearing that classic quote by Daley when he was commenting..I couldn’t believe it..I thought no shit Sherlock..lol!

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is what happens when your team is running last suddenly you lose your rep spots as you get dragged down with the shit around you. Im concerned about what this does for potential recruits who see this

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fitler is a shit coach! God I hope he doesnt get the gig at the dogs.
JAC is by far the best winger in the comp, him not being in the side is a diagrace but Im happy as Im a QLDER and our job just got easier.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don't see how fox is out of form. Tupou has 1 extra line break and 2 extra tries compared to fox in a much stronger side. If fox was in the roosters backline he'd trump tupous stats easy

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope the boys are fired up this week for Josh and start playing real footy.
pft if they couldnt get fired up for the 1 and only game at belmore with a new coach being watched on by turvy and baa, they certainly wont get fired up playing a top of the table team away from home just because addo carr missed origin. maybe at best burton puts it out on the full only twice instead of 4 times and thompson only makes 3 handling errors

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Brandy talks about form.. Yet somehow Saifiti, Wighton, Sims etc all make the squad despite playing like shit this season and also being on struggling teams.

And none of them have close to the record or success Addo-Carr has had in Origin..
Not to mention To'o....who has been in much worse form than Fox, despite the fact he plays for the premiers and Fox plays for the wooden spooners. Fox's form has been pretty good considering the way his club is struggling. They can spin it however they want, the reality is he got dropped because of his club's form, not his own form.... and that's crap

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see how fox is out of form. Tupou has 1 extra line break and 2 extra tries compared to fox in a much stronger side. If fox was in the roosters backline he'd trump tupous stats easy
Apart from sundays game foxx has been really good us, in a week back line yet Tupou in a strong back line doesn’t show that much

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Exactly.... he's actually in good form.....if you put Tupou, To'o, Coates, Cobbo, or any other winger in the comp into this Bulldogs side, I can guarantee they'd look a lot worse. Coates was rubbish for Brisbane last year.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone else hearing the rumour that JAC was dropped in spite. Hearing Fitter told Gus he'd like to coach us and Gus laughed at him and said he wouldn't have him coaching tadpoles on how to swim.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone else hearing the rumour that JAC was dropped in spite. Hearing Fitter told Gus he'd like to coach us and Gus laughed at him and said he wouldn't have him coaching tadpoles on how to swim.
I head that Fittler has been pushing Gould so hard for the Coaching gig, ringing him every day, that Gould has blocked his mobile number.

Always a Bulldog