News Freddy’s loyalty questioned over ‘unbelievable’ Foxx snub as NSW coach explains bombshell call

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly right.

They need a coach, not a mate who will give them a chai tea and a hand job after a loss.
I heard Barrett was giving em blowjobs and Pay was fucking em up the ass that’s why they liked Barrett more

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Brandy talks about form.. Yet somehow Saifiti, Wighton, Sims etc all make the squad despite playing like shit this season and also being on struggling teams.

And none of them have close to the record or success Addo-Carr has had in Origin..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Brandy talks about form.. Yet somehow Saifiti, Wighton, Sims etc all make the squad despite playing like shit this season and also being on struggling teams.

And none of then have close to the record or success Addo-Carr has had in Origin..
Because he is a dud, some people give him too much credit.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm a bit sad for Addo-Carr but it's a huge joke that they've had Laurie (the team that wins needs to score more points) Daley and Freddy (knock on a woman's door naked at a hotel) Fittler, as the last pair of coaches.

I'm not the least bit concerned with the origin series anymore anyway. Saw too many series decided by highly questionable refs calls to still be watching.

Malla

Reaction score
I knew his name sounded familiar, I worked with him at Myer Burwood in the early 2000's.

I think hes a broncos supporter iirc.

Calling us a rubbish club hes made his agenda personal, it shows his lack of professionalism.
Someone needs to tell him to come home and shave his head. Bloke is clinging on to nothing