Social Media Franklin Pele

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he cant mature at the Sharks in which have an amazing coaching staff, training scheme, system etc what suggests he will change at a team that has been in contention with bad fitness for numerous of years?
The difference between us and sharks are 2 words.
PHIL GOULD!!!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Had a chat with some of the Sharks fans on their forum, all of them said the same thing. Can score tries, power off the back fence, make some good runs for a small period of time. His defense is apparently atrocious by the way they were describing it. Just nothing more than a Spencer Lenui type guy, small stints but high impact. In the current state of game u need ur middles to defend well, perfect example of what the dragons pack dont do well in and it shows poorly last night. Big issue it seems for him.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He looks like he will wreak havoc. Looks like he will be a good, cheap acquisition

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I too just read on the Kennel that on Twitter it says that Andrew Fifita said on a podcast that Pele is coming to the dogs next season
That's deep bro....I just read that you read that senshidog read that Andrew Fifita said on a podcast that Pele is coming to the dogs next season. :tonguewink:

Timsidescoop

Waterboy
Reaction score
Watched this guy live yesterday , according to nswrl his stats were 6 runs for 67 metres & 21 tackles no misses. Fairly low on the attacking side but I did notice he had 6 tackle breaks and two offloads,most out of both forward packs. He did look a bit slow around the ruck and was a bit behind when ball was in play… though he did play on after he had a very nasty concussion (should of never been able to carry on). Every time he touched the ball he created an attacking opportunity, I think a good pre season under his belt this kid could be anything !

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't get a game at Cronulla so where signed a reserve grader