Social Media Franklin Pele

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sharks fans are really critical of him tho, imo its just another Mavoni Tuifua. If Pele cant last the Sharks training scheme with Fitz along with the fit leaders such as Mcinnes, Tolman, Graham, Finucane around training, what suggests he will do better here?
I think its very easy to forget what you were doing at 20 years of age. I was concentrating on getting plastered and going out to pick up chicks. Lol he will mature over time and hopefully come good for us.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also don’t forget Gus son works in the sharks in club admin and pathways and recruiting

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think its very easy to forget what you were doing at 20 years of age. I was concentrating on getting plastered and going out to pick up chicks. Lol he will mature over time and hopefully come good for us.
If he cant mature at the Sharks in which have an amazing coaching staff, training scheme, system etc what suggests he will change at a team that has been in contention with bad fitness for numerous of years?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We desperately needed another front rower. We have a dearth of back rowers so he should be a good acquisition.
He is young and still learning his trade. He is a big bodied young fellow and will do well.
List the back rowers hehe

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has a tonne of potential. As others have said, he only needs a 25 minute stint in FG to make an impact. I really like this signing. Low risk and cost/high reward like a lot of Gus' bargain signings so far..

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he cant mature at the Sharks in which have an amazing coaching staff, training scheme, system etc what suggests he will change at a team that has been in contention with bad fitness for numerous of years?
Sometimes a change is just what is needed in those circumstances.
He will either knuckle down at the Dogs & get better/fitter or bounce around and possibly be lost to the game.
Either way he is unlikely to have been signed for a long time on much more than base salary.
Little risk with potentially significant returns…time will tell

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has a tonne of potential. As others have said, he only needs a 25 minute stint in FG to make an impact. I really like this signing. Low risk and cost/high reward like a lot of Gus' bargain signings so far..
Yep! Exactly my thoughts

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pele obviously has the ability to bust tackles and make metres - if his fitness and ability to effectively defend can be improved he would be a positive point of difference in a pack of forwrads that has workers like Jackson, Sutton, King whilst being a part of a forward interchange of more attacking forwards like TPJ, Thompson n RFM.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yep, just how Penrith have used Leniu is the way to go early on

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
let’s just wait and see.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thompson, Jackson, TPJ, Waddell, RFM, Topine, Edwards, Kikau, ZDC, Tanner, Stimson, Morrin, Doorey, etc.
You name the front rowers.
He meant decent back rowers they arent winning a premiership exluding Kikau.
We know you keep banging on about Thompson being a 2nd rower but it wont happen and will probably be moved on.
Tpj is a front rower
Tanner is a front rower
Stimson and Doorey moved on even though Doorey has been playing prop in cup.
ZDC playing back up hooker
Morrin comes on at lock
Jackson retiring end of contract
Davey if true takes Waddells spot
RFM in my opinion is better in the middle
Which leaves Topine and Edwards who is a toiler a back up.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Scored a try in cup, off the bench for the Jets.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He meant decent back rowers they arent winning a premiership exluding Kikau.
We know you keep banging on about Thompson being a 2nd rower but it wont happen and will probably be moved on.
Tpj is a front rower
Tanner is a front rower
Stimson and Doorey moved on even though Doorey has been playing prop in cup.
ZDC playing back up hooker
Morrin comes on at lock
Jackson retiring end of contract
Davey if true takes Waddells spot
RFM in my opinion is better in the middle
Which leaves Topine and Edwards who is a toiler a back up.
Was literally just baiting him into saying Thompson was our "number 1 back rower" loll

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was literally just baiting him into saying Thompson was our "number 1 back rower" loll
You couldnt bait anything. Thompson is NOT a prop. He is to small.
He is a running back rower. Its just a few nupties on here that cant see that.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maturity comes with age mate, not coaching. Pretty simple really.