News Franklin Pele & Andrew Davey - SIGNED

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank #%*+ for that. Now complete your sets and you’ll win.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we cop penalties as do most clubs for shoulder charges but they don’t apply to the Rorters.

Radley leads with the shoulder hits with the shoulder and that’s supposedly a good tackle.

Any other team it’s a penalty and on report.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
" It’s not that hard to understand. He had a strong finish in 2020".

I must've missed this. Was that when we were flying at the time? He may have had one good game from memory, if that, the guy is not First Grade material and never was.

Highlights from last weekends Knock On Effect Cup clearly show he's hardly even up that level as well.

Should've left after the School visit fiasco but said he wanted to stay as he loved the club, which told me he was desperate as C H-N who left for the Raiders and apparently said he did absolutely nothing was livid with the club and wanted out as he was PO'd with how that whole saga was handled.
yeah you did miss something. We had a backline where no one could crack 100m, and Okunbor was in and out of the team easily cracking 100m+ per game. He also reduced errors when he strung a few games together. He’s a local junior as well, and wasn’t likely to be chased by other clubs due to not being a massive standout as he was injured a fair bit, so contract would likely be close to minimum.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah you did miss something. We had a backline where no one could crack 100m, and Okunbor was in and out of the team easily cracking 100m+ per game. He also reduced errors when he strung a few games together. He’s a local junior as well, and wasn’t likely to be chased by other clubs due to not being a massive standout as he was injured a fair bit, so contract would likely be close to minimum.
Parts of that are true but I doubt you’d count on one hand he ever making 100+ Metres in FG. As for reducing errors that doesn’t help much when you’re making more than anyone in the team.

Barrett persisted with him and that says a lot. Since he’s been gone we’ve improved 10 fold. Kiraz has been great.

Will never play another FG game for us.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So on field ref says NO try and video shows no conclusive evidence of the ball hitting the ground but it’s a try.

So much for definitive evidence in overruling the on field decision.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Parts of that are true but I doubt you’d count on one hand he ever making 100+ Metres in FG. As for reducing errors that doesn’t help much when you’re making more than anyone in the team.

Barrett persisted with him and that says a lot. Since he’s been gone we’ve improved 10 fold. Kiraz has been great.

Will never play another FG game for us.
He’s made 200+ numerous times too. And let’s not get lost on the point here… the point is some poster was in shock that he was resigned, but at the time he was resigned he was not horrendous. He had a lot of work to do but he’s a player that you try to polish. Didn’t work out in the end unfortunately

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s shit surrounded by stars
he’s been getting huge raps from not only his fellow Storm players and coach but also the big Marne was talking him up as very good player.

I feel it was more he couldn’t shine in a shit squad (us)

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I take it you missed tonight’s game as he was one of the Storms best in a beaten side.
I watched it as he threw forward passes that ruined momentum. Was pretty disappointing defensively. I take it you watched him dive over after taking advantage of a great offload from Kenny Bromwich.

He is shit.