Francis Tualau

Status
Not open for further replies.

slydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hi guys
i had big wraps about this kid but i was at the game agaist penrith and i was saying to my mate that he looked very lethargic and only had a short stint before he was taken off .
was he injured or is that how Pay will use him

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He seems to be out of favour. You would think he is the ultimate type of Pay player. I've been wondering if he has already signed elsewhere and that is the reason why he has been somewhat overlooked.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He seems very unfit, he backed up on Saturday after playing Penrith on Friday and went ok.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay wants him more match fit and to be used for more mins
Also pay wants all our forwards to be able to play with the ball

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The whole forward pack (RFM excepted) has been below expectations I think including Klemmer & Lichaa.
Sorry to say Lichaa's passing is still bad.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tualau is a wrecking ball when given a proper chance, he can break tackles, can offload and is more effective then Elliot and Tolman will ever be. Give him time and more mins and he will be a freak

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should of came on before halftime last week. 10-12 minutes either side on halftime is the perfect time to use him. Dont need to play longer than that.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Tualau played a short stint against Penrith followed by playing in ISP the next day.
I don't think he is out of favour but developing his match fitness.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Time to hit the market and sign a gun forward or 2.. we dont have a wealth of depth in the juniors ready for NRL in near future

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has got a lot of potential and he’s got some whack in him in D. He does look like he needs more fitness. He’s just the type of kid that Bellamy would snap up cheap and make a premium forward out of him worth good cash.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He has got a lot of potential and he’s got some whack in him in D. He does look like he needs more fitness. He’s just the type of kid that Bellamy would snap up cheap and make a premium forward out of him worth good cash.
Bellamy already had him

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I thought our team looked under done fitness wise... Alot of boom bahs in tolman Kas and beastwood last year... We need to be able to play for 80 plus minutes

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What happen to being the fittest where ever been,I thought half a game for trial form is piss poor, I remember Folkes not playing any trials and we got whacked in the early games

Status
Not open for further replies.