Francis Tualau highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like the guys aggressive running style but please he’s closer to Eastwood than he is Taumalolo lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The closest player to Jason Taumalolo has to be Aiden Tolmalolo.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
C’mon guys.... we all know Francis Tualau is the next Jason Taumalolo.... let’s not debate it

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Everybody will know the name Francis Tualau by seasons end.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SBW over JT any day, SBW went through a lot of injuries and for him to be the player he is, is just unbelievable plus he has been successful in different codes and consistent, lets be honest jt has been killing it for a couple seasons now baring any major injuries and let's hope he stays injury free for his sake, BIG Question is can he keep performing at that level for the next 8 years.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I love what I’ve seen on him
And he is certainly on the bench for me, hopefully for Pay! Though as good as the human fridge? Fuck no.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
But I bet less than half will be able to pronounce it or write it correctly......:grinning:
Yes, Danny Fualalo and Francis Tualau are nightmare names to pronounce and spell, but not if you have a memory.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
In saying that he has to be ahead of tolman!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kids got a big future.
Kasiano impact with a more speed and a bigger motor.
Anyone who doesn’t have him in their 17 hasn’t seen him play.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I rate him ahead of Fualolo. I just like the way he runs. He comes off the back fence and has no fear.
Same.
Fualalo has a lot of mistakes in his game. Or maybe he just makes them at critical times ? Either way I notice his mistakes more than tualau.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Same.
Fualalo has a lot of mistakes in his game. Or maybe he just makes them at critical times ? Either way I notice his mistakes more than tualau.
He's had a fair bit more game time so that's not that surprising, but I like the fact that Tualau has kept it simple. Just tucks the ball under his arm and runs straight and hard. The vid shows he has an offload but that can come into his game once he has adjusted to FG. At this stage I just think he will have more to offer long term that DF. I think DF is almost another Tim Browne.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Same.
He made 3 errors in 830 minutes of footy, hardly a lot lol. Tualalu didn't make a single error in 189 minutes of footy.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Speed (for a prop), mobility (for a prop) and power

I can definitely see why des kept him in the reserves

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He made 3 errors in 830 minutes of footy, hardly a lot lol. Tualalu didn't make a single error in 189 minutes of footy.
Like I said, maybe they were just critical mistakes. But I remember saying “fkn fualalo” more than I like.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
With the opportunity to be coached by a real forward, Taulau and Fualolo could be the real deal.
Hasbeen did not understand forward play.
Slow, cumbersome, And no impact. Fuck haslers understanding

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Him and his wifey had a little bub the other day. Another reason for him to play hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.