Francis Tualau highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Some say he is the next Taumalolo? Most fans and league experts are saying he is already better than Taumalolo.

Watch the vid and decide for yourself!!!!!!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Also, nobody on planet earth is saying he is better than the best forward in either rugby code.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ohh god lol. He is good on his feet and has some real pace for a big guy. Imagine not playing him off the bench for a bloke like Eastwood...

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is big and strong but a lot of those highlights are in lower grades or against Titans so hard to judge from that.
I like him and he is a decent prospect for sure, but better than Taumalolo...ah no...but maybe he can be...i hope so

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Will play alot during rep periods I say. Will replace Eastwood 2019

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I have watched him for a few years now, the kid has great potential, no where near a tuamalolo, could be anything under Pay if given better opportunities

Reactions: DT

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who made this “Highlights” reel? Taumololo has more actual highlights per game than this whole reel has.
You rate Taumalolo above SBW?
I think most people would these days.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's not better or any where near Taumalolo. I do like the way he runs though, everything looks aggressive.

Hopefully he kicks on and does well.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Some say he is the next Taumalolo? Most fans and league experts are saying he is already better than Taumalolo.

Watch the vid and decide for yourself!!!!!!
Anyone who thinks he is as good as taumalolo really should stop smoking crack!!!!
I hope he can one day be as good as him, but at the moment he is not even in the same stratosphere. Good luck to him this year though.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think when Pay picks his top 17players out of the bunch we might have a very expensive ISP side. Like gotenks posted, how could you leave tualau out for beast?? I dont think we could leave him out for Tolman.....

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could be our next Asotasi if he keeps his legs running as they struggle to tackle him. I hate it when he just falls to the ground so easily when he gets tackled. I'm sure he'll improve under pay.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Could be our next Asotasi if he keeps his legs running as they struggle to tackle him. I hate it when he just falls to the ground so easily when he gets tackled. I'm sure he'll improve under pay.
Fuck, how good was Asotasi before leaving to Souths.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck, how good was Asotasi before leaving to Souths.
Mate he was my favourite player alongside Sbw especially in 2006 I reckon was his best season in his career before he got injured against the broncos I think it was round 23? I remember many players got injured in that game we had one player on our bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.