Frances Abbott

Would you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
on the topic, she does have a great body (no boobs so meh for me) but she does have her fathers face which can turn off any normal human.
That's correct, but we are not talking about normal humans, we are talking about horny Indians

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's correct, but we are not talking about normal humans, we are talking about horny Indians

you don't have to put horny and Indians togethers to make your point

just say Indians.... we are fucken horny 24/7. look at our population if you don't believe me.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

just say Indians.... we are fucken horny 24/7. look at our population if you don't believe me.
I just wanted to spice it up a bit

Stinky Wizzleteats

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score

Show Bobs & Vagene

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Theres something like 1.21 billion of you guys and 1.34 chinese if you had an orgy with china you could make a super breed of chindians and conquer the world .
But if that happened id be fucked if i ever caught public transport again. You ***** dont mind crowding the odd train, the chinese can be arrogant and rude as fuck . Train toilets are fucked up as it is combine 50000 vindaloos and little asian foot prints on the seat....... fuckkkk that

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Theres something like 1.21 billion of you guys and 1.34 chinese if you had an orgy with china you could make a super breed of chindians and conquer the world .
But if that happened id be fucked if i ever caught public transport again. You ***** dont mind crowding the odd train, the chinese can be arrogant and rude as fuck . Train toilets are fucked up as it is combine 50000 vindaloos and little asian foot prints on the seat....... fuckkkk that
Have you been to Westfield parramatta lately ?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

correction: Indians (Pakis/Indians/Bangalis) have always been more than chinks in population.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Fuck I love you **** lol

Status
Not open for further replies.