News Foxx declares Bulldogs rookie Alamoti could be 'one of the best centres in the world' after just 3 NRL games

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wonder what slow boy is going to do now without Ado Carr

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is it just me, or Alamoti is really overrated and oh so slow. Watched him in Nsw cup and Nrl.. done fcuk all, to be honest.

I wish him the best and hope he lives up to the so-called hype, and i want him and any player besides Flanno to succeed

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is it just me, or Alamoti is really overrated and oh so slow. Watched him in Nsw cup and Nrl.. done fcuk all, to be honest.

I wish him the best and hope he lives up to the so-called hype, and i want him and any player besides Flanno to succeed
He's slow so far to the eye, but he's also young and not fully developed or confident yet either. I think more muscle development and experience out there on the field will see him turn into a more explosive runner.

He honestly comes off as a young Matt Utai / Willie Talau hybrid.

I've seen enough to know he's the least of our problems right now and has plenty of time to show more of what he can do.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's slow so far to the eye, but he's also young and not fully developed or confident yet either. I think more muscle development and experience out there on the field will see him turn into a more explosive runner.

He honestly comes off as a young Matt Utai / Willie Talau hybrid.

I've seen enough to know he's the least of our problems right now and has plenty of time to show more of what he can do.
He built like Utai but doesnt play like him or break tackles 10m out to score a try.

Yes he is slow and is a safe player, hasnt scored 1 try in 6 games.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
FFS he is just a boy...

Give him a season or two before writing him off

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
If he doesn’t play in the tigers game or the cowboys game then we are 1/6. Fuckin sad *****.