foxtel question

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can u set up on Sony smart tv?
Yes, the chrome cast plugs into HDMI input on your TV, and power. You connect your phone (apple or android) to it via wifi/Bluetooth and you can stream netflix, youtube, kayo etc. to your tv

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's there, now to wait for the NRL..
Great I'll check my LG now. Crazy that they didn't support ALL smart tvs in the first place.
I've been casting onto our Sony but it's not in the right room ...nobody else wanted to watch the Bulldogs lol

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can you even still get old school Foxtel with the box?
Yeah I think so. I only cancelled a month ago and they made me return the box. And it’s an older one. Booked a courier but they didn’t even pick it up lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
During Covid they gave us a deal for Kayo at $200 for the year (normally $300) because my wife is a Swan's supporter. They didn't cancel the deal so we're on a permanent $200 a year deal.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS I got myself the Chromecast with Google tv and 4k for 90 bucks.

Absolutely love it. Kayo, Netflix, YouTube and even TeaTV on it and can be moved to any tv

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have it for 5 bucks a month for a year. Forgot when it runs out.
I reckon we will be up for more cash in March mate, well that's when I signed up just before the season kicked off.I have binge so hopefully a decent deal for the combo is on offer.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kayo AND Binge tho? :grinning:
Binge you can get 3 months free when you sign up. At the end of the 3 months make another new account to get the next 3 months. Repeat every 3 months. Or let it reverts to $14 a month

Kayo has $5 a month for 12 month specials just gotta google to find the link. Or you can pay the $15 a month

So technically you can get Binge and Kayo for $5 a month. $20 a month or $29 a month
;)