Fox to FB, Dufty to Dummy half

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JAC is blowing on the wing. He is getting monstered on kick returns. He can’t pass. Can’t kick.

So let’s him move him to fullback …..

If he wants more ball play him at left centre.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JAC is blowing on the wing. He is getting monstered on kick returns. He can’t pass. Can’t kick.

So let’s him move him to fullback …..

If he wants more ball play him at left centre.
Desperate coaches do desperate things..

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not the answer because fullback is not the problem!
Dufty was very involved last game and with more support will get us a stack of points this year.
Addo Carr can pull his finger out and demand more early ball out wide or fucking go searching for it like Joey Manu does, or Teddy. All he has to do is trail behind TPJ or King and he has some guaranteed space.
The problem is JMK at dummy half (to which TBaz refuses to use Cook or BBO or just anyone really. JMK needs to know what he is doing is not fucking good enough, but he never gets the message because he licks Baz's arse. First receiver going forward can ONLY be half, 5/8th or fullback. Thats it! Let them distribute early to the centres or hit some edge runners while engaging the line (Burton and dufty are capable, Flanagan.....while he has been better is still a fucking CAT). Jackson ball playing days are over Baz or hand over your coaching certificate.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Fox to FB should be a consideration, who cares if it doesn’t work. We can’t go any lower on table, but we should test a few moves out whilst we can. I don’t think Dufty could play hooker though. He doesn’t look fit and pulls out of plays at times. But hooker is definitely something we should consider with a few players to see what could work. JMK looks so slow from dummy half and too conservative. He doesn’t even look like he’s straining any muscle when he takes a chance either. He went for try against the broncos over the line, he froze when they held him up. We need more of a risk taker from dummy half. Players like Cam Smith and Michael Ennis were cunning at times and would dart from dummy half if there was an even slight gap. I know m being harsh on JMK but if he doesn’t start taking chances from his role in the team, no other team will want him when he finishes with the Bulldogs. For all of his supporters I don’t know what it is you see in him, overrated and inconsistent.
I'm still in the Averillo should go to NSW Cup and learn fullback. We have plenty of centres. We need a fullback, and given he isn't going to work out at half back, and we seem to be stocked with centres, well potentially good ones, we need to have one eye out on the future once Dufty has gone after this year.

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We will be an even bigger laughing stock than we already are, JAC is not a fullback he is the NSW and Australian winger.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
SHOOSH

The Bulldogs desperately want to get more quality football to superstar winger Josh Addo-Carr. This is why there is mail the coaching staff will consider switching him to fullback, a position the Blues Origin flyer has always been keen to have a crack at. It would be bad news for Matt Dufty who is trying to earn a contract extension.
Translated; we read the kennel recently and....

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still in the Averillo should go to NSW Cup and learn fullback. We have plenty of centres. We need a fullback, and given he isn't going to work out at half back, and we seem to be stocked with centres, well potentially good ones, we need to have one eye out on the future once Dufty has gone after this year.
Totally agree there mate, I've been saying it for a long time, If he was at the Storm or the Roosters they would turn him into something simi;iar to Tedesco. It dosen't look like Dufty will be here in a year or so, just enough time for a proper coach to turn Averillo into a FB